Are you ready to discover the tastiest and most convenient way to get dinner on the table?
Look no further than the humble slow cooker, or Crock Pot. With an array of crock pot recipes to choose from, you can whip up delicious meals in no time with minimal effort.
Welcome to the Flour On My Face Crock Pot recipe page where you will find over 250 slow cooker recipes.
Crock Pot Cooking Resources
(affiliate link) Crock-Pot slow cookers are my preferred brand of slow cooker.
Here you will find 200+ crock pot recipes that I have shared over the years.
Crock Pot Appetizer Recipes
Dump and go appetizers let you mingle with your guests instead of spending time in the kitchen.
Crock Pot Beef Recipes
These slow-cooker recipes all feature beef as the main ingredient. Turn a tough cut of beef into melt in your mouth. Head over to the new Crock Pot Beef recipes page to find all my crock pot beef recipes.
Crock Pot Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast recipes are perfect for those lazy Sunday morning family breakfasts.
- Eggnog Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
- Breakfast Quiche
- Eggnog French Toast
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- English Muffin Breakfast Casserole
- Ham & Egg Breakfast Casserole
Crock Pot Casseroles
Casseroles are easy to make in the slow cooker. These crock pot meal comfort foods will have your family begging for seconds.
- Spoon Bread Recipe
- Italian Ground Beef Rice Casserole
- Mexican Cornbread Casserole recipe
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cheesy Frito Taco Casserole with video
- Cowboy Casserole
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole
Crock Pot Hot Sandwiches for game day
Are you ready for some football? Make a few of these hot sandwiches for your game day guests.
They will love you for it and you will love how easy it is to make and clean up after these Crock Pot Hot Sandwich Recipes.
Crock Pot Ground Beef Recipes
Ground beef recipes are perfect for the slow cooker. These dump and go crock pot meals are a lifesaver for busy days when you don't have much time in the kitchen.
Head over to the Crock Pot Ground Beef Recipes page to find the recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
All my crock pot chicken recipes can be found on my Crock Pot Chicken Recipes page.
I love crock pot chicken recipes. They are my favorite crock pot recipe.
Crock Pot Chili Recipes
- Tex-Mex Chicken Chili
- Chunky Turkey Chili
- White Chicken Chili
- Pumpkin Black Bean Chili
- Black Bean and Pork Chili
- South Western Chicken Chili w/Rice
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili
Crock Pot Dessert Recipes
Some of my favorite dessert recipes are crock pot dump recipes.
- Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Cherry Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Pistachio Poke Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Peach Crunch Cake
- Caramel Apple Cake
- Peanut Butter Caramel Brownies
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- 25 Easy Crock Pot Dessert Recipes
- Crock Pot Decadent Chocolate Cherry Cake
- Apple Spice Cake
- Cranberry Cake
- Caramel Pecan Baked Apples
- Easy Peach Cobbler
- Easy Apple Cobbler
- Easy Slow Cooker Cherry Cobbler
- Triple Chocolate Cherry Cake
Crock Pot Dip Recipes
The crock pot little dipper is perfect when you want to serve a hot dip at a party.
- Hot Shrimp Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe
- White Queso Dip
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Easy Cheesy Chili Dip Recipe
- Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crock Pot Pasta Recipes
Yes, you can cook pasta recipes in the crock pot.
- Cheesy Beef Spaghetti recipe
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Easy Baked Ziti
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
- Chipotle Chicken Alfredo
- Spicy Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Rosa Alfredo
- Vegetable Lasagna
Crock Pot Pork Recipes
All the crock pot pork recipes are now located on the Crock Pot Pork Recipes page.
Crock Pot Side Dish recipes
Crock Pot Side dish recipes free up oven space and help keep the house cool in the hot summer months.
- New Orleans Style Crock Pot Red Beans
- Black Beans and Rice
- Easy Apple Sauce
- Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Easy Cranberry Compote
- Vintage Baked Beans Deluxe
- Cheesy Macaroni & Cheese
- Spicy Macaroni and Cheese
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Great Northern Beans
Crock Pot Soup Recipes
With the cold weather moving in crock pot soup recipes are the perfect way to serve a hearty lunch or dinner that will warm you up and fill your belly.
Or enjoy crock pot soup recipes all year long as I do.
I love a hearty crock pot soup recipe and use them in my meal planning.
You can now find all the Flour On My Face Crock Pot Soup recipes on their own page.
I'll be updating it with each new crock pot soup recipe I share so you can easily find all my easy crock pot soup recipes.
Crock Pot Vegetable Recipes
Crock Pot side dish recipes made with vegetables are a time saver when you need to start cooking but have somewhere to be.
- Glazed Carrots with Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
- Buttermilk Ranch Mashed Cauliflower
- Easy Green Beans with bacon
- Crock Pot Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Butternut Squash
- Easy Baked Potatoes
- Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash Sauce recipe
- Spaghetti Squash
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Butter
Crock Pot Hot Drinks Recipes
The long cold winter might find you longing for a hot drink to knock off the chill. Crock Pot beverage recipes will be warm and ready when you come in from the cold.
- Christmas Wassel
- Pumpkin Spice RumChata Latte
- Sweet & Creamy Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Caramel Hot Apple Cider
Crock Pot Holiday Candy
Holiday candy can be made in bulk when you make these crock pot candy recipes. They make great homemade Christmas gifts also.
Need a few Instant Pot recipes for your meal planning?
Check out the Flour On My Face Instant Pot recipes page.