Canning Recipes from Flour On My Face
I’ve compiled all my canning recipes into this one easy page to make finding my canning and preserving recipes so much easier.
In the past few years, canning and preserving food has made a big come back. As the old saying goes what is old is new again.
I love making homemade jam and jellies. It is by far one of my favorite past times. I don’t do it for food storage. I don’t do it because my mother or grandmother did it. I don’t do it because I need to. I do it because I love to.
Disclosure: Some links in on this page are affiliate links. I will earn a small commision should you make a purchase.
Join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and sign up for The Beginners Guide To Canning Strawberry Jam Challenge . Learn how to make homemade strawberry jam!
No one in my family ever canned when I was growing up. I made my first batch of homemade jam back in 1990 when we were living in Vidalia Georgia and the ditches along the sides of the road were flush with wild blackberries every summer. Back then people thought I was crazy to go through all the trouble of making homemade blackberry jam.
I love Canning
I can’t remember why I decided to make jam that year but like most things, I am always a little ahead of the crowd when it comes to things like this. It only took 15 years or so for the rest of the world to jump on the canning wagon.
I’ve made many more batches of jams then the recipes I have shared here. I’ve only been writing this blog for a few years now so most of my recipes new and old aren’t here yet.
I hope you will find some fun flavor combos with my list of canning recipes. Anyone can make these canning recipes.
Some like the Mango and Peach Salsa don’t require any special canning equipment. All you need is a sharp knife to chop the ingredients and a jar to put the salsa in.
Whether you’re new to canning or an experienced canner I hope you enjoy this list of my favorite canning recipes.
Ball Jam and Jelly Maker recipes
If you are using the Ball Jam & Jelly maker (affiliate link) I even have a few Jam & Jelly Maker recipes for you to try! If you are just starting out or you want to make small batch canning recipes the Ball Jam & Jelly Maker might just be what you have looking for.
Best Pepper Jam & Jelly Recipes
- Habanero Apricot Jelly (OMG is all I can say! This is my new favorite pepper jelly recipe)
- Peach Habanero Jam
- Cherry Habanero Jam
- Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- Peach & Jalapeno Jam
Homemade Jelly Recipes
Meyer Lemon Jelly (coming soon)
- Homemade Dijon Mustard (includes a free printable canning label)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Orange Curd unprocessed & requires refrigeration
- Savory Peach-Rosemary Jam
- Sweet Cherry Jam
- Blueberry Jam (coming soon)
- Strawberry & Blueberry Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Pear Vanilla Jam recipe (updated with a FREE printable canning label)
- Blackberry Jam
- Carambola & Strawberry Jam
- Carrot Cake Jam
- Peach Jam
Homemade Pickle Recipes
- How To Make Kosher Dill Barrel Pickles
- Easy Refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles unprocessed & requires refrigeration (FREE Printable Labels)
- Kosher Dill Pickles
Salsa & Savory Canning Recipes
- Caribbean Fruit Salsa
- Roasted Tomato and Pepper Salsa recipe
- Chunky Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Homemade Pizza Sauce (coming soon)
- Roasted Tomato Tomatillo Salsa recipe (Ball Canning Winning recipe of 2016)
- Mango & Peach Salsa unprocessed & requires refrigeration
- Tomatillo Salsa
- Pico de Galo unprocessed & requires refrigeration
Ball Jam & Jelly Maker Recipes
- Blueberry & Poblano Pepper Jam
- Pina Colada Jam
- Sweet Cherry Vanilla Jam
- Peach Vanilla Jam
- Peach Poblano Pepper Jam