Thick and cheesy Crock Pot White Queso Dip is a very easy white queso cheese dip made with Rotel tomatoes you can make in a crock pot.
Crock Pot Dip recipes are the easiest crock pot recipes you will ever make. Hot cheese dip is a favorite party dip at our birthday parties and family get-togethers.
Crock Pot Dip Recipes
If your house is anything like my house during the summer months than you need a few good dip recipes on hand.
It seems like almost every weekend during the summer months we either have a birthday party in the family or we are throwing a backyard barbecue.
I have a few crock pot dips recipes everyone in the family loves.
All crock pot dip recipes start the same way.
You put all of the ingredients into a crock pot and let the crock pot slowly melt the cheese and other ingredients until combined.
With the exception of the Crock Pot Hot Shrimp Dip recipe, I shared last week the cheesy dip ingredients just need to melt and stay warm.
Because I used raw shrimp in the crock pot shrimp dip recipe you have to heat and cook that dip until the shrimp is cooked all the way through.
Which doesn't add any extra time to the cooking time because chopped raw shrimp cooks very fast.
How To Make Crock Pot White Queso Dip
When I am making a cheesy crock pot dip I like to layer the ingredients.
This way you have a perfect balance of wet and dry dip ingredients in the crock pot.
After the cheese and cream cheese is melted it is very easy to mix the melted ingredients together.
First I used an (affiliate link) box grater to grate an 8 oz block of Monterey Jack cheese. Box graters make quick work of grating blocked cheese.
I put the shredded Monterey Jack cheese into the bottom of a 2.5-quart crock pot.
If you make a lot of crock pot party dips the(affiliate link) 2.5-quart crock pot is a perfect size. I have one with purple polka dots on it. It is so cute!
Then added the can of Original Rotel Tomatoes on top of the shredded cheese.
Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add it to the crock pot.
Next, I added the drain green chilies.
If you load the crock pot in layers like this when the cheeses start to melt and you stir all the ingredients together you have a creamy queso dip.
After an hour stir the melted ingredients together until creamy. Replace the lid and continue to cook for another hour. Serve warm from the crock pot or in a dip bowl surrounded with chips.
This hot cheese dip is a family party favorite.
Print the Crock Pot White Queso Dip below
Crock Pot White Queso Dip
Crock Pot White Queso DipWarm and cheesy Crock Pot White Queso Dip can be served right from the crock pot making it a dump and go dip recipe that will please a crowd. Or serve this crock pot cheese dip in a dip bowl with your favorite chips. Crock Pot hot dips are perfect appetizers for all kinds of parties.
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 10 oz can Original Rotel Tomatoes (drained)
- 16 oz cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 4 oz can green chilies (drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Layer the cheese dip ingredients into the crock pot by placing the shredded cheese into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the drained can of Rotel tomatoes.
- Next, add the cubed cream cheese to the crock pot.
- Open and drain the can of green chilies and pour them over the cubed cream cheese.
- Add the sour cream, hot sauce and ground cumin to the crock pot.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and turn the crock pot on low.
- Heat for one hour, remove the lid and mix the melted ingredients until combined.
- Place the lid back on the crock pot and heat for one more hour.
- Turn the crock pot off after 2 hours or turn it to the warm setting if it has it. (mine does not)
- Transfer the dip to a dip bowl and serve with chips.
- Make 3 cups of White Queso Dip.
Cheesy Crock Pot Dip Recipes
You will never fail to please if you serve Crock Pot Cheesy Chili Dip that's for sure. That classic dip recipe is made with Velveeta.
Everyone will be begging you for the recipe.