Here at Flour On My Face we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
This statement only applies to this Website.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Some unidentifiable information associated with IP addresses may be kept indefinitely by Google Analytics.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies also make your web browsing faster by allowing a website page to load faster.
What information Flour On My Face website collects
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and name when signing up for the Flour On My Face newsletter.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our advertisers serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers. We may use advertising service vendors to help present advertisements on the website.
- In doing so, these vendors may collect non-personal data such as your browser type, your operating system, Web pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, and other clickstream data.
Flour On My Face Newsletters provided by FeedBlitz
While visiting the Flour On My Face Website you may decide to subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent from Flour On My Face may contain tracking pixels.
- The tracking pixel is embedded in the emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns.
- Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click.
- This allows the Flour On My Face Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the newsletter subscriber.
- This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
The Flour On My Face newsletters served by Feedblitz also container advertising. This advertising also will include cookies or pixels.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
- However, once you have clicked on these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in all of our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be manually removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update – You may contact us at email@example.com to update your personal information.
- Restrict – You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Sharing or Selling Your Personal Information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Sensitive Personal Information
At no time should you submit sensitive personal information to this or any other Website. This includes your social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background, or trade union memberships.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
In most cases, the Flour On My Face website and it’s content is meant for by readers who are 16 years old or older. Any content that uses alcoholic beverages is meant for readers who are 21 years old or older.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create a user profile on this Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible to anyone who also visits this website.
- In most cases to create a user profile to leave a comment, you must choose a username, create a password and input your email address for profile confirmation.
- Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website or other publicly visible profile.
- You may choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, or Google Account to this profile.
- Other Flour On My Face website visitors may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Arlene Mobley. For questions about this website, please contact Arlene Mobley directly at email@example.com.
Amazon Affiliate Links
Flour On My Face is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Flour On My Face is a part of the Amazon Infuencers Program. You can find our Amazon recommended products here.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- Even though the owner of this website receives compensation for some of the posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website (email address for example), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the current privacy statement.
Flour On My Face may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.