Welcome to the cozy world of crock pot soups! Nothing beats a steaming bowl of soup – especially when it's created by your own two hands from scratch.
Not only is soup comforting and tasty, but it’s also packed with amazing nutrients that will keep you energized through any cold weather.
Plus, making soup in the crock pot is super easy; all you have to do is add a few simple ingredients into the slow cooker and let your dinner practically make itself!
So if you’re looking for some new recipes to try this season, we’ve got just what you need – here are some of the best crock pot recipes sure to warm up your dinner table. Enjoy!
Why I love Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Crock Pot Soup recipes are easy to make and are great for lunch or dinner.
I love making Crock Pot Soup recipes because they are so versatile. You can make hearty soup recipes packed full of meat, chicken, beans, pasta or rice that is satisfying and filling.
Or you can make light and healthy crock pot soup recipes that are delicious but are lower in calorie and carbs when you are watching your weight.
I also have a selection of vegetarian crock pot soup recipes for those who don't eat meat.
Some recipes may be listed in more than one category for your convenience.
Freeze Leftover Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Freeze your leftover crock pot soup recipes for another day. I always fill one or two plastic food containers and put them in the freezer for another day when I make a crock pot soup recipe.
Crock Pot Soup recipes make great freezer meals. I always have a homemade meal on hand for lunch or dinner when I am in the mood for homemade soup.
Crock Pot Dried Bean Soup Recipes
- Crock Pot Cowboy Beans Soup: Made with the new Hurst Cowboy Bean Soup Mix.
- Crock Pot Italian Meatball Beans Soup: Made with the new Hurst Italian Bean Soup mix.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup has all the flavors of chicken tacos in a bowl.
- Crock Pot Pantry Soup: This easy crock pot soup recipe is made with boneless chicken and the ingredients you find in your pantry.
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup: All your favorite Mexican flavors slow-cooked with boneless chicken and serve flour tortilla triangles.
- Crock Pot Chicken Garbanzo Bean Soup is packed full of healthy vegetables and is the perfect crock pot soup recipe when your feeling sick.
- Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup is extra special because of the flavor the roasted vegetables add. Great Fall soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup is a protein-rich crock pot soup recipe that is hearty and filling.
- Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup is a creamy cheesy chicken soup recipe using leftover chicken.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Soup is a rich and cheese crock pot recipe packed full of healthy Quinoa and chicken.
- Crock Pot Jamaican Jerk Chicken Soup is easy to make in the crock pot and is packed full of all your favorite Jamaican jerk chicken flavors in a soup bowl.
- Crock Pot Garlic Lime Chicken Salsa Soup is how I love to eat one of my favorite Chicken Salsa recipe in a bowl.
- Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup is a delicious chicken and bean crock pot soup recipe with all those Tuscan flavors we love like oregano, tomatoes, fresh Kale, garbanzo beans, and Parmesan cheese.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is made with a couple of pieces of boneless chicken breasts and a bag of frozen tortellini! How much easier can that be?
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is another crock pot soup recipe Mexican flare. Top a bowl of this cheesy and creamy soup recipe with crush tortilla chips and your favorite Mexican toppings.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tomato and Bean Soup is packed full of fire-roasted diced tomatoes, vegetables, and beans.
- Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup is a creamy rich chicken soup that tastes amazing.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Pork
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup recipe is a delicious sausage soup recipe that you can customize with the canned ingredients you have on hand.
- Crock Pot Lentil and Ham Soup is a protein and fiber-rich crock pot soup recipe using dry lentils and a good way to use up leftover ham.
- Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup reminds me of my German grandmother. She loved to make a boiled ham with cabbage and potatoes and this crock pot soup recipe tastes almost just as good as my grandmothers cooking.
- Crock Pot Ham & Split Pea Soup is a comfort food from my childhood when my mom would make Split Pea and Ham soup from leftover holiday ham.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Ham & Potato Soup is another great leftover ham soup recipe that is hearty and filling.
- Crock Pot Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup is a great way to feed the family a healthy dose of fiber filled garbanzo beans.
- Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup is another easy crock pot recipe that uses a bag of frozen ravioli. I added some sausage to make it a hearty crock pot soup recipe but you could skip the sausage and make this a vegetarian soup recipe if you eat dairy.
Crock Pot Vegetable Soup with Noodles
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup is another favorite comfort food soup recipes that will warm you up when its cold outside.
- Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup recipe is a great recipe to make when you want to clean out the pantry. I get into the habit of buying canned goods when they are on sale and end up with a pantry busting at the seams with canned vegetables and beans.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Ground Beef
- Crock Pot Tex Mex 15 Bean Soup: Make with your favorite 15 bean soup beans and ground beef, diced tomatoes and is served with shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced jalapeno peppers for a kick.
- Crock Pot Southwestern Hamburger Soup is a delicious crock pot soup with all the flavors of your favorite Mexican recipe.
- Crock Pot Hamburger Bean Soup is a variation of the Hamburger Soup along with a healthy dose of fiber from the cannelloni beans I added.*
Crock Pot Soup with Beef
- Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. During the winter when it is cold outside I love making hearty soup recipes like this beef soup recipe for my family.
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Soup is a rich and creamy way to enjoy the flavor of Fall pumpkins.*
- Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup has all the flavors of a loaded baked potato in an easy to make crock pot soup recipe.
Crock Pot Soup with Turkey
- Crock Pot Three Bean Turkey Soup is a great turkey soup recipe for the day after Thanksgiving when you are trying to figure out what to do with all that leftover turkey.
- Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup starts out with homemade turkey meatballs. You could make chicken meatballs or beef meatballs for this crock pot soup recipe.
Creamy Crock Pot Soup
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is an Olive Garden copycat recipe. Stay at home and enjoy your favorite Olive Garden soup from the comfort of home.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is a vegetarian low carb soup option when you are craving carbs. This cauliflower soup recipe is rich and creamy.
- Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup is a Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar soup copycat recipe.
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup was a reader request I'm so glad I made. Check out how I used my crock pot to caramelize the onions for this French Onion Soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup is perfect for those long hot summer days when the fresh squash is plentiful.
Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup Recipes
These are my vegetarian crock pot soup recipes that have vegetarian ingredients or ingredients that are easy to substitute with vegetarian or vegan ingredient substitutions.
Even if you are not a vegetarian you will love these vegetarian soup recipes.
- Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup is easy to make and a delicious way to add protein and fiber to your diet. Add some cubed butternut squash and this Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup recipe is perfect for the cool days of fall.
- Crock Pot Spicy Bean Soup starts with 3 of your favorite canned beans and adds the spicy flavor of your favorite Mexican food. Mix and Match the type of beans and come up with a new bean soup recipe every time.
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup is made with three types of beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic and bell peppers. This vegetarian soup recipe is delicious.
- Crock Pot Black Bean Corn Soup is for the black bean lover. It's like eating real homemade Mexican black beans. Serve this black bean soup recipe with a spoonful of white rice in the bowl for an authentic black bean soup.
- Crock Pot Spicy Chunky Potato Soup is a simple potato soup recipe with a twist. I share my tip for making chunky potato soup along with the recipe.
- Crock Pot Spinach Ravioli Soup is one of my all time favorite crock pot soup recipes. Using frozen spinach stuffed ravioli is a genius way to make a hearty Italian crock pot soup recipe that is filling and delicious.
It's a great feeling when you can make something delicious with minimal effort, and these crock pot soup recipes provide just that.
From thick and hearty Italian stew to creamy corn chowder, your family is sure to be delighted by the delicious treats these recipes have in store.
While mealtime on cold evenings can at times be a challenge, this collection of soups offers up tasty solutions that are sure to warm up even the chilliest night.
So before you head out into the cold, why not try whipping up one of these easy recipes in the crock pot?
The satisfaction that comes from providing flavorful comfort food will make it worth your while!