I love making easy meals like these Crock Pot Hot Sandwich recipes.
Crock Pot Hot Sandwiches are perfect to serve for dinner on those lazy summer days when it is just too hot to heat up the kitchen.
Or start them early in the morning and serve a hot sandwich for lunch.
When it comes to making hot sandwiches a slow cooker is your best friend. Hot sandwich recipes are very easy to make and you can serve them straight from the crock pot.
Crock Pot Hot Sandwich Recipes
Crock Pot Hot Sandwich recipes are some of our favorite crock pot recipes.
Making crock pot pulled chicken or pork and then shredding the meat and spreading it over a soft roll or slider bun is a great way to stretch your grocery budget.
Sometimes I don't feel like cooking a full meal and on those nights I declare it sandwich night.
Back in the day sandwich night would mean we were eating deli meat sandwiches. That was until I started cooking with a slow cooker.
Now sandwich night isn't met with groans from the family.
Now sandwich night might be pulled pork sandwich night. Or cheesy hot chicken sandwich night. Or sloppy joe night. The guys in the family love sloppy joes!
My favorite sandwich night is when I declare it meatball slider night.
Pick out one of these hot sandwich recipes and declare it sandwich night at your house!
Crock Pot Hot Sandwiches For a Crowd
Hot Sandwich recipes are also great for all sorts of parties.
They are great sandwich recipes when you have to feed a crowd.
Pin the Crock Pot French Dip recipe for later
Use a bag of frozen meatballs to make this easy meatball submarine sandwich.
Pin the Crock Pot Sloppy Joes recipe
Pin the Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs
- Crock Pot Pulled Chicken: Serve this easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken recipe on hamburger buns or sliders.
- Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches: Ah this Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches recipe is delicious.
Pin the Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sandwiches: Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sandwiches is a 2 ingredients crock pot chicken recipe.
Crock Pot Slider recipes
- Crock Pot Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork Sliders: This Crock Pot Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork is a sweet Chinese pulled pork recipe makes a great game day slider recipe.
Pin the Pineapple Char Sui Pulled Pork recipe below
- Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders: Sweet cranberry sauce and sweet barbeque sauce make these Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders irresistible.
- Crock Pot Coke Cola Pulled Chicken Sliders: It is amazing how coke cola can make chicken moist and tender in these Crock Pot Coke Cola Pulled Chicken Sliders.
Pin the Crock Pot Coke Cola Sliders
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork Sliders: Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork Sliders recipe is so delicious. These pineapple flavored pork sliders are perfect for a luau party.
- Crock Pot Meatball Sliders: I love love my Crock Pot Meatball Sliders recipe. I make this about once a month on the weekends. Perfect for game day.
Pin the Crock Pot Meatball Sliders recipe
Because I know you love slow cooker recipes as much as I do head over to my main Slow Cooker Recipes page where you will find links to all my slow cooker recipes. Flour On My Face is the ultimate resource for easy recipes for busy families! Take a look around!
Want to make some delicious homemade slider or hamburger buns to serve any of these Crock Pot Hot Sandwich recipes on?
Check out my No-Knead Cheesy Slider Buns recipe. AMAZING!
If you love serving your crock pot hot sandwiches on slider buns this No-Knead Cheesy Slider Buns recipe is so easy to make and so delicious.
These slider buns are perfect for any sandwich.