Crock-pot cooking has been popular for decades but it's recently been surging in popularity with busy families. Easy-to-make crock-pot meals provide a warm, comforting feast with minimal effort.
Crock Pot Ground Beef recipes are ideal for for those looking to make a budget-friendly meal.
Crock Pot recipes made with ground beef are sure to please the entire family.
In this article, you'll find mouthwatering crock-pot ground beef recipes that everyone in the family will love.
From beef chili to creamy casseroles, you'll find a perfect meal for game-day gatherings, weeknight dinners, or anytime.
With these recipes, you’ll be able to cook delicious meals with minimal effort and still have enough time to enjoy time with your family.
Crock Pot Ground Beef Casseroles
There’s nothing better for a busy weeknight than a comforting casserole bubbling away in the slow cooker.
With minimal effort, you can have a hot, tasty meal that’s full of flavor without spending hours in the kitchen.
- Italian Beef & Rice Casserole: Nothing says “comfort food” like a warm, bubbling Italian beef and rice casserole! Filled with layers of rich beef and tomato flavors, this classic dish is sure to become a new favorite with your family
- Cowboy Casserole: Love the flavor of a delicious Tex-Mex dinner but short on time? Cowboy casserole is the perfect dish to come home to after a long day on the range!
- Mexican Cornbread Casserole: Tired of the same old dinner night after night? Spice up your routine with this Mexican Cornbread Casserole.
- Taco Pie: Everyone loves tacos and everyone loves pie, but have you ever tried taco pie? It is arguably the most delicious dinner mash-up of the century. Perfect for taco Tuesday.
- Tater Tot Casserole: Tater Tot casserole is a cheap, easy, and delicious dish that can bring the whole family together around the dinner table. Whether you’re looking for a weeknight meal in a pinch or a special occasion dish to impress, a tater tot casserole is sure to put smiles on everyone’s face.
- Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole: Do you have a hankering for a deliciously hearty, yet affordable meal that's sure to please the whole family? Look no further than Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole!
- Tamale Pie Casserole: Tamale Pie Casserole combines the comforting flavors of classic tamales with the convenience of an all-in-one dish. Home cooks looking for a delicious, easy dinner will love this flavorful, cheesy dish.
- Cheesy Frito Taco Casserole: Taco Tuesday is about to get a delicious upgrade: Say hello to the Cheesy Frito Taco Casserole! This ooey, gooey casserole is packed with all the flavors of a classic taco — ground beef, salsa, cheese, and crushed Fritos.
Crock Pot Ground Beef Sandwiches
If you're pressed for time and looking for an easy meal that packs a flavor punch, look no further than crock pot ground beef sandwiches! With only a few ingredients and a few hours in the slow cooker, you can make a delicious meal that feeds the whole family.
Whether you're looking to make a simple weeknight dinner or a fun summertime cookout, these slow-cooked sandwiches are sure to hit the spot.
- Sloppy Joes: Are you nostalgic for the sloppy joes of your childhood? Are you looking for a quick-and-easy dinner fix that’s tasty and affordable? Look no further than classic sloppy joes! This classic American sandwich is a staple in many households across the country. Loaded with ground beef, onions, and a tangy tomato-based sauce, sloppy joes are a delicious and classic comfort food.
- Meatball Sliders: Who doesn't love a good slider? Whether you're entertaining friends or just looking for a delicious comfort food to enjoy with family, easy meatball sliders are the perfect solution. This tasty dish takes a classic family favorite - Italian-style meatballs - and turns it into an even-more-ravishing bite-sized slider.
Crock Pot Ground Beef Family Meals
Do you want to serve your family home-cooked meals without spending long hours in the kitchen?
Crock-pot ground beef family meals are the perfect solution for busy families who want to feed their family a delicious and nutritious meal.
With an incredible 10.7 million slow cooker meals being served every single day, crock-pots are a hugely popular and convenient way to save time while still providing the home-cooked meals your family deserves.
- Spaghetti Meat Sauce recipe: This crock pot spaghetti meat sauce is sure to hit the spot for all your pasta recipes for the month.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers: Learn how to make stuffed bell peppers that are filling, flavorful, and easy to cook in the slow cooker. Make this delicious dish as part of your regular meal rotation.
- Salisbury Steak recipe: When you think of comfort food, Salisbury steak is likely near the top of the list. For many, a Salisbury steak dinner conjures up fond memories of childhood, family dinners, and the satisfaction of a tasty and hearty meal.
- Homestyle Meatloaf: Nothing says comfort like a hearty homemade meatloaf – but who has the time for traditional baking? If you’re looking for a meal that is just as delicious as mom’s, but made with a fraction of the effort, then the crock pot homestyle meatloaf is your answer.
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls: Crock pot stuffed cabbage rolls are an easy, nourishing, and hearty meal that will bring together any family and friends. It's a budget-friendly dish that is hearty and full of proteins.
- Easy Chili: Few things are as comforting or as crowd-pleasing as a nice hot bowl of chili, and there's no easier way to make it than in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Cheesy Ground Beef Recipes
When it comes to weeknight dinners, nothing beats a Crock Pot meal. Whether you're looking to spruce up a chili recipe or make the ultimate mac and cheese, cheesy ground beef recipes cooked in a slow cooker are sure to hit the spot.
Loaded with cheesy goodness and rich flavor, these comforting dishes are a favorite of busy families everywhere.
- Beefy Macaroni and Cheese: Beefy Macaroni and Cheese is the way to go. Combining savory ground beef, creamy macaroni and melted cheese, it's a classic dish that's sure to please.
- Cheesy Salsa Sloppy Joes: Cheesy Salsa Sloppy Joes are an irresistible twist on the classic sandwich, and the perfect way to spice up your dinner routine.
- Cheesy Beef Spaghetti: The cheesy beef spaghetti is an Italian classic, often overlooked in favor of traditional pasta dishes. However, this beloved dish has been around for centuries and is one of the easiest and most filling dishes to make for an entire family.
- Baked Ziti: Crock pot Baked Ziti is an easy and nourishing meal that won't break the bank. With its perfect blend of pasta, cheese and meat, everyone in the family will love this comforting Italian-style dish. Plus, the slow cooking ensures that all the ingredients are soft and evenly cooked.
Crock Pot Ground Beef Soups
Do you love hearty, flavor-packed soups but don't have time to stand by the stove all day? Look no further!
Crock pot ground beef soups are the perfect solution to make a delicious meal without the hassle of time-consuming cooking.
Check out some of my other Crock Pot Soup Recipes.
- Italian Bean Meatball Soup: This classic Italian-style comfort food is packed with nutritious yet delicious ingredients like protein-rich beans, hearty meatballs, and a flavorful garlic and tomato sauce.
- Hamburger Bean Soup: Delicious and hearty, hamburger bean soup is a budget-friendly meal that packs a powerful flavor punch. Whether you're looking to add some variety to your weekly menu or you're on a tight budget, this savory dish is sure to satisfy.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls: Crock pot unstuffed cabbage rolls offer the same classic flavor as the traditional version without all the fuss. Spend just 10 minutes prepping the ingredients, turn the crock pot on low, and this delicious dinner will be ready in a couple of hours.
- Cowboy Bean Soup: This hearty Western-inspired dish is packed with flavor, nutrition, and affordability. Plus, you'll be able to feed a crowd with minimal effort – just dump the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it do the work for you!
- Tex-Mex 15 Bean Soup: Crockpot Tex-Mex 15 Bean Soup is an incredibly flavorful and healthy meal that's as easy to make as it is delicious. This one-pot wonder is packed with rich spices, protein-rich beans, and bold flavors that will tantalize everyone's taste-buds.
- Southwestern Hamburger Soup: Eating wholesome, home-cooked meals can be a challenge when you're always on the go. That's why Crock Pot Southwestern Hamburger Soup is a great option for busy families. This hearty, flavorful dish is full of nutrient-rich ingredients, like black beans and corn, and is easy to make with just 10 minutes of prep time.
- 15 Bean Soup: Spice up your routine and try a bowl of homemade 15 Bean Soup made using an easy-to-use crock pot. This dish is sure to please the whole family, with a blend of 15 different beans and spices that create a hearty, healthy and delicious soup.