Instant Pot Recipes
Need to get dinner on the table in a hurry? Instant Pot recipes are amazing!
You can serve a delicious family meal in under an hour when you use the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Here is a list of all the Instant Pot Recipes I have shared.
Instant Pot electric pressure cooker recipes can be made in a fraction of the time it takes to make them traditionally.
Featured in FoodBlogs Magazine
Flour On My Face Instant Pot recipes has been featured in the now-defunct November Issue of FoodBlogs Magazine!
Instant Pot Recipes on Pinterest
Are you following the Flour On My Face Instant Pot recipes board on Pinterest?
I’m pinning some of the best Instant Pot recipes on the web on my Instant Pot recipes board!
Instant Pot Apple Recipes
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples recipe: Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples is a rich, sweet and gooey Fall apple recipe with a thick glaze of cinnamon and brown sugar. Eat it straight from the bowl or use it as a pound cake topping or ice cream topping.
- Instant Pot Applesauce recipe: Homemade applesauce is so easy to make in the Instant Pot. The kids will love this sweet treat.
Kid-Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Corn Dog Bites: These fun little corn dog bites are perfect for little fingers to pick up and dunk in ketchup.
- Instant Pot Blueberry Muffin Bites: Bite-size Blueberry Muffins are a perfect quick snack for picky eaters.
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Instant Pot Egg Bites: (coming soon)
- Instant Pot Pancake Sausage Bites (coming soon)
Holiday Instant Pot Recipes
Some of my favorite Instant Pot recipes are my Instant Pot side dish recipes.
Cooking for the holiday with the Instant Pot makes getting all your favorite holiday side dish recipes on the table in just minutes and frees up the oven for the holiday turkey or ham.
How To Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs: The internet is going crazy over easy to peel Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs.
- Instant Pot Hard-boiled eggs are one of the easiest instant pot recipes you can make. It was the first recipe I made when I got my Instant Pot.
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
Check back often as I update the Instant Pot recipe page as I share new Instant Pot recipes.
Questions about using the Instant Pot
Why am I getting the Instant Pot Burn Notice? Have you ever gotten the dreaded Instant Pot Burn Notice? I called the Instant Pot helpline. You can read what they told me Instant Pot Burn Notice post.
Why is my Instant Pot Spewing? Ever cooked something in the Instant Pot and hit the pressure valve to vent the steam and to your surprise, the liquid in your recipe starts spewing out of the vent hole all over the place?
Here is the reason your Instant Pot is spewing liquid and how you can prevent it from happening in the first place.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe: This hearty and delicious Instant Pot Stew recipe is packed full of big chunks of vegetables and is a man pleaser.
Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Chili:
- Instant Pot Meatballs: Serve these easy to make pressure cooker meatballs with sauce and your favorite pasta. Or make meatball subs or meatball sliders.
Have you subscribed to our free newsletter?
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken A la King: coming soon.
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos: Easy 3 ingredient pressure cooker chicken taco meat is easy to make and delicious served on a warm tortilla.
- Instant Pot Chicken Salsa recipe: Chicken Salsa has never been easier or faster to make!
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake recipe: Get ready to be amazed! This Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake recipe is amazing. It didn’t last long so I am going to have to make another one real soon!
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot Ribs: Fall off the bone baby back ribs are easy to make in the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Brats and Peppers: This Instant Pot Brats and Peppers recipe is so good. The moist and tender brats melt in your mouth. A perfect game day Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Tender Loin with homemade gravy: Tender Pork Tender Loin recipe with easy instant pot homemade gravy.
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe: Make your favorite pulled pork sandwich in minutes with this easy pressure cooker pulled pork recipe.
- Instant Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork: coming soon
Instant Pot Dried Bean Recipes
- Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas and Ham: Serve these Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas with Ham on New Years Day and have good luck all year long! The Instant Pot cooks dried beans in a fraction of the time!
- Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice: Celebrate Louisiana for Mardi Gras without leaving the house!
- Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup recipe: Love the flavors of Cajun food? This Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup is so easy to make!
- Instant Pot Ham and White Bean Soup recipe: Make this Instant Pot Ham and White Bean soup recipe with leftover ham, bacon or a ham hock. This is the easiest way to cook no soak dried beans!
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
The Instant Pot Soup recipes will be moving to their new home on the new Instant Pot Soup recipes page.
- Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup recipe: Beef Barley Soup recipe with stew meat that is moist and tender.
- Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup recipe: Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup is packed full of healthy and delicious flavors from the wild rice and fresh mushrooms.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Hearty and comforting on a cold night Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup only takes about 30 minutes to make!
Instant Pot Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup recipe: OMG this is the best pressure cooker creamy chicken soup you will ever taste.
Instant Pot Vegetable Recipes
- Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes: Fresh new potatoes and fresh green beans are pressure cooked to perfection. Big meaty chunks of ham flavor the new potatoes and fresh green beans.
- Instant Pot Salt Potatoes: Have you heard of these amazing Salt Potatoes? If you have ever been to Syracuse, New York you are very familiar with Salt Potatoes. Make them in the Instant Pot and they are done in a flash. Serve Instant Pot Salt Potatoes as a side dish just like you would boiled potatoes.
- Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts with Bacon: Those lovely little orbs of mini cabbages cook perfect and taste divine in the Instant Pot.
- Easy Instant Pot Corn On The Cob: Forget about boring boiled corn on the cob. Once you try my easy seasoned Instant Pot Corn On The Cob recipe you’ll never cook corn on the cob on the stove again.
- Instant Pot Green Beans: Love the flavor of southern style green beans cooked with bacon. This is the fresh green bean recipe for you!
- Instant Pot Candied Sweet Potatoes: Enjoy your favorite holiday side dish in this Instant Pot Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe that is done in minutes.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree Recipe: Want to make homemade pumpkin puree that is perfect for all of your favorite fall pumpkin recipes? This is the easiest way to make homemade pumpkin puree!
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash: Forget about struggling to cut through the thick skin of butternut squash before cooking it. Make Instant Pot Butternut Squash and your knife will glide through it like it is cutting butter.
- Instant Pot Red Potatoes: Make your favorite potato salad recipe in a few short minutes. No more standing over a hot stove waiting for the potatoes to boil.
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash: Cook Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash whole without cutting it first!
Instant Pot Side Dish recipes
- Instant Pot Apple Sauce recipe: (coming soon)
- Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese: Love homemade mac and cheese? Make it in the Instant Pot in less than 15 minutes. I made Instant Pot Gouda Mac and Cheese and it is perfect.
- Instant Pot Steamed Cauliflower:
I love sharing recipes that help busy Moms get dinner on the table. Check out my other recipe pages that will help you take the stress out of dinner time.
Need Help Learning how to use your new Instant Pot?
When I first bought my Instant Pot I had no idea what to do with it. Thankfully Erin from MyFreezEasy had it covered with her Electric Pressure Cooking 101 class!