I love Crock Pot Chicken recipes. Many of my crock pot recipes include chicken in them.
We love chicken in my family and Crock Pot Chicken recipes are some of our favorite lunch and dinner recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Stew: A thick and hearty chicken stew recipe made with chunky potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions that is seasoned perfectly with thyme and bay.
- Crock Pot Pantry Soup: Not sure what to make for dinner? Grab a few ingredients from the pantry to make a delicious soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup: If you love chicken and Mexican food you will love your two favorite foods combined.
- Crock Pot Chicken Burritos: Chicken burritos is one of my favorite Mexican chicken recipes. They are very easy to make in a slow cooker.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes: Tender boneless chicken breasts served with tender baby potatoes.
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe: Hold onto to your hats this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe is not the old standby with condensed soup. This Cream Cheese Chicken recipe has a secret ingredient that once you use it you will fall in love!
- Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe: Serving chicken fajitas or a chicken fajita bowl for dinner just got easier. Start with a rotisserie chicken and you'll be serving hot chicken fajitas in a few hours.
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts recipe is a sweet and sticky chicken recipe served over perfectly cooked white rice.
- Crock Pot Asparagus Chicken Recipe: I love to make this Crock Pot Asparagus Chicken recipe in the spring when fresh asparagus is in season.
- Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe: Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is a delicious crock pot chicken roll recipe.
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Salsa: Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Salsa recipe is the best of both worlds. Chicken and Mexican food come together!
- Crock Pot Chicken Artichoke Casserole recipe: I love sneaking artichoke in unexpected ways like this Crock Pot Chicken Artichoke Casserole recipe.
- Crock Pot Swiss Chicken recipe: Crock Pot Swiss Chicken is a delicious boneless chicken recipe topped with Swiss cheese and stuffing.
Are you following my Crock Pot Chicken Recipe Board on Pinterest?
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe: This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is made with a very easy homemade pizza crust recipe that is so delicious.
- Crock Pot Creole Chicken: Do you love the spicy flavor of Creole food? Crock Pot Creole Chicken recipe is packed full of all your favorite Louisiana flavors and served over white rice.
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe is moist and tender chicken thighs slow cooked in a honey garlic sauce and served over a bed of white rice is an easy dinner recipe you don’t want to miss.
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken with Sweet Potatoes: Crock Pot Orange Chicken is made with orange marmalade and cooked with fresh sweet potatoes in a slow cooker.
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken & Potatoes: Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Potatoes recipe is a great dinner recipe to make when you have a few potatoes left out of a five-pound bag that needs to be used up before they start going bad.
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan: Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan recipe is a favorite tasty Italian chicken and pasta recipe you can make in a crock pot.
- Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches: The easiest Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches recipe is a Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwich recipe.
- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Whole Chicken recipe: Make your favorite Rotisserie chicken at home in the crock pot and you can season it any way you like.
- Crock Pot Garlic Herb Chicken: Crock Pot Garlic Herb Chicken recipe is a great way to enjoy fresh herbs from your garden.
- Crock Pot Chicken Curry and Rice: Crock Pot Chicken Curry recipe with coconut milk recipe will satisfy all your curry cravings.
Crock Pot Recipes
Because I know you love slow cooker recipes as much as I do head over to my main Slow Cooker Recipes page where you will find links to all my slow cooker recipes. Flour On My Face is the ultimate resource for easy crock pot recipes for busy families! Take a look around!
- Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings: Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings recipe is a great Game Day appetizer recipe. These sweet and spicy sticky chicken wings are addictive!
- Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders: Crock Pot Sliders like these Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders recipe is a perfect party food. These sliders are sweet and tangy from the bbq sauce and sweet cranberry sauce.
- Crock Pot Greek Chicken Thighs: Crock Pot Green Chicken Thighs recipe is one of my favorite crock pot chicken recipes. I love to make Greek chicken wraps with the leftovers.
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili: Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe is packed full of the flavors of chili, chicken meat with white beans. Top each bowl with your favorite chili toppings.
- Crock Pot Chicken Gumbo Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Gumbo Soup recipe chunky chicken soup with all the flavors of a gumbo slow cooked to perfection.
- Crock Pot Tex-Mex Chicken Chili: Tex Mex Chicken Chili is easy to make in the crock pot. Chunky boneless chicken meat
- Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder: Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder recipe is packed full of flavor from big chunks of chicken, corn and chunky potato soup.
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili Mac: Crock Pot Chicken Chili Mac recipe has all your favorite chili flavors with chunky chicken, beans and pasta make it a filling and satisfying meal.
- Crock Pot Chicken Marsala: Crock Pot Chicken Marsala recipe is moist and tender boneless chicken, cooked with bacon, fresh mushrooms, Marsala cooking wine, and chicken broth.
- Crock Pot Crustless Chicken Pot Pie: Love chicken pot pie but don't want all the carbs? This Atkins crustless chicken pot pie copycat recipe is so good I freeze some for another day.
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Crock Pot Chicken Salsa is one of those types of recipes that you can make and serve in several different ways. Making it a great chicken recipe that keeps on giving.
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken: Crock Pot Pulled Chicken is the best! Only takes a few ingredients and you can feed the family and have leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas: My favorite way to make Chicken Enchiladas is in the crock pot.
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Wraps: Buffalo Chicken wraps have never been easier to make than when you make them in the crock pot. A favorite dump and go crock pot meal.
- Easy Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken: Easy and amazing Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken is made with 2 ingredients and some spices!
- Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken: Tired of the same old pulled chicken recipe? Add some spice to your life with Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sliders.
- Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki: This is another easy 3 ingredient crock pot chicken recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat. Why order take out when you can make it yourself?
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice: Comfort food at it's best and it is so easy to make even the kids can help. A Cheesy Chicken Brocolli recipe the family will love.
- Crock Pot Jamaican Jerk Chicken: Jerk Chicken is so easy to make in the crock pot when you have these two easy ingredients on hand.
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken: Chicken and sweet tropical pineapple bits cooked together makes a delicious pineapple chicken that you can enjoy a number of ways. Serve it over rice as a main course or pull apart the chicken and make pineapple chicken nachos.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Rice: This Crock Pot Chicken and Rice recipe is one of the most popular crock pot chicken recipes on my site.
- Crock Pot Greek Style Chicken: Crock Pot Greek Style Chicken recipe is made with moist and tender boneless chicken thighs that are slow cooked with all of your favorite Greek herbs.
- Crock Pot Chicken a La King: Crock Pot Chicken a La King recipe takes me back to my childhood and is favorite comfort food I ate all the time.
- Crock Pot Coke Cola Pulled Chicken: Coke Cola Pulled Chicken is moist and tender when you make it in the crock pot. Serve on hamburger buns or slider buns for a delicious pulled chicken crock pot meal.
- Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken: Oh la la moist and tender Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is so good everyone will be begging for seconds.
- Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken: If you love Ranch dressing and chicken this is going to be a winner! The chicken is moist and infused with the flavors of Ranch dressing.
- Crock Pot Hatch Chile Chicken: Hatch chile peppers are known as the best chile peppers all over the world for a reason. Enjoy that spicy goodness with this simple Crock Pot Hatch Chili Chicken recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup: Chicken Noodle soup is a favorite comfort food that tastes good anytime. You can chase away to winter blues with a big bowl of Mom's comfort food made easy in the crock pot.
- Crock Pot Chicken in Vodka Sauce: Only 3 ingredients in this Crock Pot Chicken in Vodka Sauce recipe. 3 ingredients to the easiest chicken in Vodka sauce recipe you will ever make.
- Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken: Love the smokey rich flavors of barbeque chicken but don't have the time to pull out the grill? Make Crock Pot BBQ Chicken instead for the moistest barbeque chicken you've ever had.
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings: This easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings recipe is made with canned biscuits and really warms you up on a cold winter evening.