The list of fresh November Produce in season now is starting to get longer. As the weather starts to cool here in Florida we will begin to see much more Florida produce at the stores.
I am sharing a list of all of the fresh vegetables that are available during the month of November. You can find them at your local grocery stores or farmers markets.
November fresh produce
November is one of my favorite months. Down here in Florida our farmers market season starts in October and runs through April.
In the month of November all of my favorite S.W. Florida Farmers Markets are open.
Please check each individual Farmers market website for changes in the 2020 times and dates because of the current situation.
I love visiting with the local venders who come back year after year to sell fresh Florida vegetables.
Florida Vegetables and Fruits available in November
The cooler weather of November brings with it many new fresh vegetables we haven't seen since last fall.
It is an exciting time when November Produce starts to show up.
Florida Produce in season during the month of November
- Avocados: Grilled Avocado and Mango Salsa is the perfect topping for all of your favorite Mexican dishes.
- Bell Peppers: Bought too much at the farmers market? This How To Freeze Sweet Bell Peppers post will save the day.
- Carambola: My Carambola and Strawberry Jam is a winner with family and friends every year. This year I made some Carambola Ice Tea that also tastes amazing. Carambola fruit is also known as star fruit because of its star shape.
- Cucumbers: I love making Refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles. These homemade pickles are very easy to make. The best part is you can make one or two jars at a time. No canning experience needed!
More Ways To Use Cucumbers
- Eggplant: Grilled Eggplant is delicious on a vegetable sandwich.
- Grapefruit: Switch grape fruit juice for lemon juice in this easy Homemade Lemon Curd recipe. It tastes amazing as a cake or cupcake filling or spread over your morning toast. Or enjoy a Pink Rose Mimosa made with grapefruit juice.
- Guava: Florida Guava Barbecue Wings would be perfect on game day.
- Mushrooms: It is the perfect time of the year for this Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Mushroom Soup recipe. Nothing warms you up more than a bowl of homemade chicken soup. Tired of your fresh mushrooms going bad before you can use them? Dry them with a food dehydrator and make dehydrated mushrooms so you will always have fresh mushrooms on hand to cook with.
- Oranges: Take advantage of the fresh citrus to make this Homemade Christmas Granola recipe for quick and easy Christmas gifts this year.
- Passion Fruit: A tall glass of Passion Fruit & Orange Margarita will hit the spot.
- Peanuts: Crock Pot Chocolate Cherry Nut Cups is an easy Christmas candy recipe you can make with fresh roasted peanuts. Or how about Old Fashioned Caramel Pop Corn?
- Radishes: Sweet Quick Pickled Radishes make the best salad and sandwich topping.
- Snap Beans: Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes use fresh snap beans and baby potatoes. Perfect side dish for any meal.
More Ways To Make Green Beans
- Squash: Kabocha squash is my new favorite winter squash. Instant Pot Kabocha squash is an easy way to make mashed Kabocha squash for all your favorite mashed squash recipes. This Kabocha Squash Casserole is perfect holiday side dish.
More Squash Recipes
- Strawberries: Florida strawberries are back in season for the month of November. Make this Ultimate Strawberry Pudding Pie for an easy no-bake holiday dessert.
- Sweet Corn: Instant Pot Corn On The Cob gets it done fast.
- Tangerines: Fresh Florida tangerines are delicious in a Fresh Fruit Pomegranate Salad or can be used to make Citrus Marmalade.
- Tomatoes: I have fallen madly in love with Quick Pickled Green Tomatoes.
Leave a Reply