Southwest Florida Farmers Markets
This Southwest Florida Farmers Markets Guide has been updated for the 2019 - 2020 local farmers market schedule.
My favorite part of Fall in Southwest Florida is that our local farmer's markets start to open up.
I've gathered all the information you will need to find the Southwest Florida Farmers Markets schedules for 2019-2020 season.
If you know of a local S.W. Florida Farmers Market not on my list email the details to [email protected]
I've listed the information for most farmers markets in the Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples and Sanibel Island area for 2019-2020 season.
As I find new locations I will update this post. Be sure to Pin or bookmark this post so you can stay up to date with all the Southwest Florida Farmers Markets.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Dates and times updated for the 2019-2020 Farmer's Market season
Here in Southwest Florida Fall is the beginning our of farmer's market season unlike most other areas of the country.
During the hot summer months when most of the country is enjoying shopping Farmer's Markets for fresh local produce I have to sit back and contend myself with the produce available at the grocery store.
Mind you there are a few local farmer's markets that are open in the Fort Myers and South West, Florida area year round but it is just too darn hot to go out and walk in the open air markets during the summer.
Fresh Florida Produce
Fresh Florida produce is available all year long but during the winter growing season, those same fruits and vegetables are at their best during the warm winter growing season here in Florida.
Strawberries, pole beans, and tomatoes are just a few of the winter crops we enjoy fresh from the vine.
More fresh produce by the month
For a monthly list of Florida crops that are in season, you can check out my monthly fresh Florida produce list with recipes below.
Below you will find links to all of the monthly Fresh From Florida Produce Lists with recipes so you can enjoy all your favorite in-season Florida fruits and vegetables.
Or you can check out my month Fresh From Florida Produce articles where I share the list of fresh Florida produce each month along with recipes using the Fresh From Florida Produce for each month.
- Florida Produce in season during January
- Florida Produce in season during February
- Florida Produce in season during March
- Florida Produce in season during April
- Florida Produce in season during May
- Florida Produce in season during June
- Florida Produce in season during July
- Florida Produce in season during August
- Florida Produce in season during September
- Florida Produce in season during October
- Florida Produce in season during November
- Florida Produce in season during December
Before I plan a trip to the local farmers market I like to take a look at what is in season that month so I can plan recipes around Fresh from Florida produce.
Sunday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Estero Koreshan's Farmers Market 3800 Corkscrew Road open Sundays, 8 am - 1 pm year-round. Featuring local and organic produce, fresh seafood and dips. You'll find unique crafts, local honey and native plants for sale. There is a $1.00 parking fee
- Naples Collier Farmer's Market New Market opening on Friday October 4 th from 9-2 PM at Eagle Lakes Community Park in East Naples. Come out and join us at this new location on Tamiami Trail East of 951. 11565 Tamiami Trail East.
- Sanibel Island Farmers Market: 800 Dunlop Rd, Sanibel, Florida Sundays, starting October 6, 8am - 1pm. Parking is located in the lots at Sanibel City Hall, Sanibel Library, BIG Arts, Schoolhouse Theater. Bicycles can be parked at the designated area at City Hall. Handicap parking is located at City Hall.
Monday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Fenway South Farm & Flea Market at Jet Blue Park You'll find local farmers, chefs, top artists, crafters, and various unique vendors for a fun filled opening Monday, January 6, 2020 – March 30, 2020
Starting, January 6th, 2020 the market at Jetblue Park will be open on Mondays, 9 am – 1 pm.
45 local vendors selling freshly picked produce, meats, local seafood, cheeses, baked bread & pastries, cut flowers, organics, locally made crafts, soaps, candles, meals to go, ready to eat lunches, and much more.
The Flea Market vendors will be selling personal treasures, antiques, sports memorabilia, books, and used or new items.
Come shop, eat lunch, hunt for treasures, listen to live music and enjoy the beautiful park. Parking is always free for shoppers!
Tuesday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Cape Coral Surfside Sunshine Market Year-round 8 am to 1 pm. Veterans Pkway. & Surfside Blvd.
- Captiva Island Farmers Market Opens November 5, 2019 – April 28, 2020. Captiva Island Farmers Market is a seasonal open air market located in the parking lot at the entrance of South Seas Island Resort.
- Fort Myers Beach Santini Farmers Market opens Oct 15, 2019 at 8 am to 1 pm. 7205 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Wednesday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Fort Myers Lakes Park Farmers Market Lakes Regional Park Farmers Market is opened. October 2nd, 2019 – April 22nd, 2020 Wednesdays, 9 am – 1 pm. Parking is free during market hours at the park. Overflow parking is located in designated areas in the park as well as the field at the entrance to park. All handicap parking is designated by signs.
You'll find fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, fresh guacamole, seafood, cheese and much more. Plants.
- Bonita Springs Lions Club Saturday Market opens October 2nd 2019 st 8 am - 1 pm
- Beach Baptist Farmers Market Fort Myers Beach opens Wednesday Oct 2nd 2019 – 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM 130 Connecticut St., Fort Myers Beach.
Beach Baptist is the longest running farmers market on Fort Myers Beach offering award-winning BBQ, local seafood, tons of fresh produce, local artisan foods, crafts, fabulous jewelry, artists, best coffee in the world and more. Adding new vendors every week
Thursday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Estero Coconut Point Green Market at Coconut Point Mall 23106 Fashion Dr, Estero, Florida opens October 2, 2019 – April 30th 2020 Thursdays, 9 am – 1 pm. Parking is plentiful and FREE anywhere in the Coconut Point Mall.
- Fort Myers River District Farmers Market downtown Fort Myers located under the US 41 Caloosahatchee Bridge is open year-round Thursday mornings 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. Parking is available under the bridge and along the street in Downtown Fort Myers.
Friday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- New Farmers Market at Sanibel Outlets December 13, 2019 10 am to 2 pm.
- Fort Myers Beach Farmers Market (under Matanzas Pass Bridge) November through April- 7:30 am - 11:30 am NEED TO CONFIRM
- Florida South Western Campus Farmers Market opened now 9 am - 1 pm- NEED TO CONFIRM
- Boca Grande Farm & Fish Market open every Friday beginning December 20th 2019 at 9 am – 1 pm. Ball Field on Wheeler Road
305 Wheeler Road, Boca Grande, FL 33921
Saturday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Fort Myers Alliance for the Arts Green Market year round Saturdays 9 am - 1 pm read about one of my visits to the Green Market here.
- Bonita Springs Farmers Market at The Promenade Shopping Center opens October 5, 2019 – April 25, 2020 8 am – NOON Parking is available throughout the plaza for market patrons.
- Cape Coral Farmers Market open May through September 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, Cape Harbour Dr., Cape Coral, Florida
- Cape Coral Downtown Farmer's Market 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, Club Square SE 47th Terrace and SE 10th Place, South Cape.
- Golden Gate Community Market, Naples Saturday Community Market is open all year 4701 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples, Fl. 34116 (Golden Gate Community Center) also open Sunday see below for location
Sunday Farmer's Markets in Southwest Florida
- Sanibel Island Farmers Market open October 6th 2019 - May 31 2020 8:00 am - 1:00 pm Open Easter Sunday Sanibel City Hall. 800 Dunlop Road Sanibel, FL 33957 Overflow parking can be found at The Sanibel Library and BIG Arts.
- Naples Pine Ridge Road Farmers Market corner of Pine Ridge Rd. and Livingston Rd. in Naples, Florida opens October 6th 2019 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Naples Golden Gate Community Market open all year Sunday 11725 Collier Blvd. (Next to Sunshine Ace Hardware) also open Saturdays see above for location.
Be sure to check out my Fresh from Florida tab for delicious recipes using fresh from Florida produce.
Farmer Mike's u-Pick located in Bonita Springs with local vegetables and fruit available at many local Southwest Florida Farmer's Markets