Disclosure: This Pink Rose Mimosa Recipe has been sponsored by Torani. Monetary compensation and/or product has been provided. All opinions are my own. Messaging below is intended for ages 21+.
Spring is here and it's the perfect time of year to host brunch and serve this Pink Rose Mimosa recipe.
A Pink Rose Mimosa would be the perfect floral cocktail to serve on a special Spring occasion or for brunch.
Spring Brunch Theme Ideas
Hosting a brunch is so much fun. The delicate flavor of sweet pink roses adds a delightfully sophisticated flavor to this brunch champagne cocktail.
Most floral cocktails call for rose water or lavender syrup. Both of which are hard to come by.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
- Easter Brunch: Easter is the first big celebration of Spring. Serving your Easter brunch guests a floral-inspired cocktail is the perfect way to kick off the season.
- Mother's Day Brunch: Surprise mom with a rose-themed Mother's Day brunch. Greet her as she arrives with a Pink Rose Mimosa in a chilled glass and a dozen pink roses.
- Garden Brunch: You don't have to have a green thumb to plan a springtime Garden themed brunch. This Pink Rose Mimosa recipe is perfect for a Rose themed brunch. Decorate your table with pink linens and create a centerpiece of pink roses.
- Succulent Themed Brunch: Succulent themed parties are all the rage these days and Spring is the perfect time to host a succulent themed brunch. This Pink Rose Mimosa will stand out on a table decorated with a green succulent centerpiece and sage green and pink table linens.
- Bridal Shower Brunch: Girls just want to have fun and what an amazing time they will have as they celebrate the bride-to-be and toast her future nuptials with this delicate floral cocktail recipe.
- Baby Shower Brunch: You might think a baby shower isn't the place for a Mimosa but a pink-themed Mimosa Bar is perfect for a girl themed baby shower brunch when you serve non-alcoholic sparkling white grape juice for the guest of honor and other expectant moms to be.
Torani syrup flavors
You might be familiar with a few of the Torani syrup flavors like vanilla or caramel but did you know Torani has a huge selection of syrup flavors that you will only find online?
Stock up on Torani syrups now
Because even if you aren't planning to host a Spring themed brunch I bet you host a few parties or family barbecues during the summer months.
It is so easy to make fruit-flavored iced teas or lemonades with Torani syrups.
If you love Raspberry Iced Tea during the summer now is the time to buy a few bottles of Torani Red Raspberry Syrup.
Maybe you love a Caramel Iced Coffee? I love caramel iced coffee! Grab a few bottles of the Torani Caramel Syrup.
You know what else we love to use Torani syrups for? During the hot summer months, the kids love making homemade slushies.
Torani syrups are perfect drizzled over shaved ice. The summers get scorching hot here in Florida and a sweet slushie really cools the kids off when they are running around in the summer heat.
Torani's original line is made with real simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and natural flavors.
There is a large selection of Torani sugar free syrups that are sweetened with Splenda™ and makes enjoying your favorite sugar-free syrups guilt-free.
How to Make a Mimosa
A Mimosa is one of the easiest cocktails to mix and is a traditional brunch cocktail. A traditional Mimosa recipe is made by mixing 1 part chilled fruit juice and 1 part chilled Champagne in a champagne flute.
A Mimosa is also one of the easiest cocktail recipes to customize with different flavors. The sky is the limit when you mix up a special brunch Mimosa using Torani syrup to add a special touch with a special flavor like Torani Rose syrup.
Ingredients for Pink Rose Mimosas
- bottle of Pink Moscato Champagne, chilled
- Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice, well chilled
- Torani Rose Syrup
Directions for how to make a Rose Mimosa
Step 1: Fill a champagne flute or tall glass halfway with chilled orange or grapefruit juice.
Step 2: Top off the glass with well-chilled Champagne
Step 3: Add 1 to 2 pumps of Rose flavored syrup to each glass. (1 pump equals about a tablespoon of Torani Rose syrup)
Step 4: Add ice if desired and garnish with fresh berries.
More recipes you'll love
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
How to print, share or save the Pink Rose Mimosa Recipe below.
Click the buttons below in the recipe card to print, save to Pinterest or save the recipe to your favorites.
Pink Rose Mimosa Recipe
- 1 bottle Pink Moscato Champagne chilled
- 1 bottle Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice well chilled
- 1 bottle Torani Rose Syrup
For Each Mimosa
- Fill a champagne flute or tall glass halfway with chilled orange or grapefruit juice.
- Top off the glass with well-chilled Champagne
- Add 1 to 2 pumps of Torani Rose syrup to each glass. (1 pump equals about a tablespoon of Torani Rose syrup)
- Add ice if desired and garnish with fresh berries.