Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Crock Pot Soup recipes that are hearty and perfect for dinner or lunch any time of the year. I love making crock pot recipes because they are so easy.
Crock Pot recipes make my life so much easier on busy days.
I know I can fill the crock pot with real ingredients and go about my day knowing I will have a hot meal to serve the family at dinner time.
Why I love Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Crock Pot Soup recipes are easy to make and are great for lunch or dinner.
I love making Crock Pot Soup recipes because they are so versatile. You can make hearty soup recipes packed full of meat, chicken, beans, pasta or rice that is satisfying and filling.
Or you can make light and healthy crock pot soup recipes that are delicious but are lower in calorie and carbs when you are watching your weight.
I also have a selection of vegetarian crock pot soup recipes for those who don't eat meat.
Some recipes may be listed in more than one category for your convenience.
Freeze Leftover Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Freeze your leftover crock pot soup recipes for another day. I always fill one or two plastic food containers and put them in the freezer for another day when I make a crock pot soup recipe.
Crock Pot Soup recipes make great freezer meals. I always have a homemade meal on hand for lunch or dinner when I am in the mood for homemade soup.
Crock Pot Dried Bean Soup Recipes
- Crock Pot Cowboy Beans Soup: Made with the new Hurst Cowboy Bean Soup Mix.
- Crock Pot Italian Meatball Beans Soup: Made with the new Hurst Italian Bean Soup mix.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Chicken
- Crock Pot Pantry Soup: This easy crock pot soup recipe is made with boneless chicken and the ingredients you find in your pantry.
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup: All your favorite Mexican flavors slow-cooked with boneless chicken and serve flour tortilla triangles.
- Crock Pot Chicken Garbanzo Bean Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Garbanzo Bean Soup is packed full of healthy vegetables and is the perfect crock pot soup recipe when your feeling sick.
- Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup recipe is extra special because of the flavor the roasted vegetables add. Great Fall soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe is a protein-rich crock pot soup recipe that is hearty and filling.
- Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup: Pictured above. Crock Pot Chicken Sante Fe Soup recipe is a creamy cheesy chicken soup recipe using leftover chicken.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Soup: Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Soup recipe is a rich and cheese crock pot recipe packed full of healthy Quinoa and chicken.
- Crock Pot Jamaican Jerk Chicken Soup: Crock Pot Jamaican Jerk Chicken Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock pot and is packed full of all your favorite Jamaican jerk chicken flavors in a soup bowl.
- Crock Pot Garlic Lime Chicken Salsa Soup: Crock Pot Garlic Lime Chicken Salsa Soup recipe is how I love to eat one of my favorite Chicken Salsa recipe in a bowl.
- Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup: Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup recipe is a delicious chicken and bean crock pot soup recipe with all those Tuscan flavors we love like oregano, tomatoes, fresh Kale, garbanzo beans, and Parmesan cheese.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe is made with a couple of pieces of boneless chicken breasts and a bag of frozen tortellini! How much easier can that be?
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup: Crock Pot Tortilla Soup recipe is another crock pot soup recipe Mexican flare. Top a bowl of this cheesy and creamy soup recipe with crush tortilla chips and your favorite Mexican toppings.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tomato and Bean Soup: Crock Pot Chicken Tomato and Bean Soup recipe is packed full of fire-roasted diced tomatoes, vegetables, and beans.
- Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup: Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup recipe is a creamy rich chicken soup that tastes amazing.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Pork
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup recipe: Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup recipe is a delicious sausage soup recipe that you can customize with the canned ingredients you have on hand.
- Crock Pot Lentil and Ham Soup: Crock Pot Lentil and Ham Soup recipe is a protein and fiber-rich crock pot soup recipe using dry lentils and a good way to use up leftover ham.
- Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup: Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup recipe reminds me of my German grandmother. She loved to make a boiled ham with cabbage and potatoes and this crock pot soup recipe tastes almost just as good as my grandmothers cooking.
- Crock Pot Ham & Split Pea Soup: Crock Pot Ham and Split Pea Soup recipe is a comfort food from my childhood when my mom would make Split Pea and Ham soup from leftover holiday ham.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Ham & Potato Soup: Crock Pot Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup recipe is another great leftover ham soup recipe that is hearty and filling.
- Crock Pot Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup: Crock Pot Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup recipe is a great way to feed the family a healthy dose of fiber filled garbanzo beans.
- Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup: Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup recipe is another easy crock pot recipe that uses a bag of frozen ravioli. I added some sausage to make it a hearty crock pot soup recipe but you could skip the sausage and make this a vegetarian soup recipe if you eat dairy.
Crock Pot Vegetable Soup with Noodles
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup: Crock Pot Minestrone Soup recipe is another favorite comfort food soup recipes that will warm you up when its cold outside.
- Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup: Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup recipe is a great recipe to make when you want to clean out the pantry. I get into the habit of buying canned goods when they are on sale and end up with a pantry busting at the seams with canned vegetables and beans.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes with Ground Beef
- Crock Pot Tex Mex 15 Bean Soup: Make with your favorite 15 bean soup beans and ground beef, diced tomatoes and is served with shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced jalapeno peppers for a kick.
- Crock Pot Southwestern Hamburger Soup: Crock Pot Southwestern Hamburger Soup recipe is a delicious crock pot soup with all the flavors of your favorite Mexican recipe.
- Crock Pot Hamburger Bean Soup: Crock Pot Hamburger Bean Soup recipe is a variation of the Hamburger Soup along with a healthy dose of fiber from the cannelloni beans I added.*
Crock Pot Soup with Beef
- Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup: Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods. During the winter when it is cold outside I love making hearty soup recipes like this beef soup recipe for my family.
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Soup recipe: Crock Pot Pumpkin Soup recipe is a rich and creamy way to enjoy the flavor of Fall pumpkins.*
- Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup: Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup recipe has all the flavors of a loaded baked potato in an easy to make crock pot soup recipe.
Crock Pot Soup with Turkey
- Crock Pot Three Bean Turkey Soup: Crock Pot Three Bean Turkey Soup recipe is a great turkey soup recipe for the day after Thanksgiving when you are trying to figure out what to do with all that leftover turkey.
- Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup: Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup recipe starts out with homemade turkey meatballs. You could make chicken meatballs or beef meatballs for this crock pot soup recipe.
Creamy Crock Pot Soup
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe: Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is an Olive Garden copycat recipe. Stay at home and enjoy your favorite Olive Garden soup from the comfort of home.
- Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup: Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe is a vegetarian low carb soup option when you are craving carbs. This cauliflower soup recipe is rich and creamy.
- Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe is a Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar soup copycat recipe.
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup: Crock Pot French Onion Soup recipe was a reader request I'm so glad I made. Check out how I used my crock pot to caramelize the onions for this French Onion Soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup: Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup recipe is perfect for those long hot summer days when the fresh squash is plentiful.
Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup Recipes
These are my vegetarian crock pot soup recipes that have vegetarian ingredients or ingredients that are easy to substitute with vegetarian or vegan ingredient substitutions.
Even if you are not a vegetarian you will love these vegetarian soup recipes.
- Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup: Crock Pot Lentils soup is easy to make and a delicious wy to add protein and fiber to your diet. Add some cubed butternut squash and this Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup recipe is perfect for the cool days of fall.
- Crock Pot Spicy Bean Soup: Crock Pot Spicy Bean Soup starts with 3 of your favorite canned beans and adds the spicy flavor of your favorite Mexican food. Mix and Match the type of beans and come up with a new bean soup recipe every time.
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup: Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup recipe is made with three types of beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic and bell peppers. This vegetarian soup recipe is delicious.
- Crock Pot Black Bean Corn Soup: Crock Pot Black Bean Corn Soup recipe is for the black bean lover. It's like eating real homemade Mexican black beans. Serve this black bean soup recipe with a spoonful of white rice in the bowl for an authentic black bean soup.
- Crock Pot Spicy Chunky Potato Soup: Crock Pot Spicy Potato Soup recipe is a simple potato soup recipe with a twist. I share my tip for making chunky potato soup along with the recipe.
- Crock Pot Spinach Ravioli Soup: Crock Pot Spinach Ravioli Soup recipe is one of my all time favorite crock pot soup recipes. Using frozen spinach stuffed ravioli is a genius way to make a hearty Italian crock pot soup recipe that is filling and delicious.
Every few months or so I like to challenge myself by making a meal out of the ingredients I have on hand.
Crock Pot soup recipes is a perfect dinner for those days I need to make room in my small pantry.
Because you love crock pot recipes you'll want to see more of my easy crock pot recipes here.
Questions about any of the crock pot soup recipes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org