Side Dish Recipes from Flour On My Face
When planning your holiday menu side dish recipes play a big roll. A successful holiday meal always has mouthwatering side dish recipes.
You can only do so much with a turkey or a ham but add one or more of these pasta salad recipes, side dish recipes like garlic potatoes or old fashioned potato salad and easy crockpot recipes that make getting dinner on the table even easier.
I’ve thrown a few good fruit salad recipes in to round out the savory side dishes and added some of my favorite appetizer recipes to keep the crowd satisfied while waiting for dinner to get on the table.
I’ve gathered some of my favorite side dish recipes all in one place to make your holiday menu planning easy. Pick one or more of these mouthwatering side dish recipes and I promise any holiday meal you include them in will have your family and guests coming back for more.
Pasta Salad Recipes
- Buttermilk Ranch Pasta Medley Salad
- Bowtie Pasta Medley Salad
- Zesty Italian Garden Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Tomato Pasta Salad
Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
- Easy Homemade Sweet Coleslaw
- Green Bean Bacon Casserole
- Broccoli Casserole
- Old Fashioned Potato Salad
- Best Baked Beans
- Garlic Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Medley with Homemade Cream Sauce
- Sauteed Asparagus & Tomatoes
- Tuscan Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- 5 Bean Salad recipe
Easy Crockpot Side Dish & Appetizer Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Apple Cranberry Compote
- Easy Crockpot Green Beans
- Crockpot Meatballs
- Easy Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
Fruit Salad Recipes