Cooking in the crock pot can yield some of the best Crock Pot Pork Recipes. Crock Pot recipes for pork always make the best tasting pork crock pot meals.
Crock Pot Recipes
Here, on this page, you will find all of my crock pot pork recipes. I will add the new crock pot pork recipes as I make them to this page.
You can find all of my Crock Pot Chicken Recipes, Crock Pot Soup recipes, Crock Pot Hot Sandwich recipes and my main Crock Pot recipes page where the links to all of my crock pot recipes are on one page.
Pin it, bookmark it or email it to yourself so you always have my easy crock pot recipes with you.
Crock Pot Pork Recipes
Slow Cooker Cassoulet: Crock Pot Cassoulet is a French stew made with meats and white beans.
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup: This hearty soup is made with chunky vegetables, beans, and smoked Kielbasa sausage.
- Crock Pot Cowboy Beans: BBQ style cowboy beans with little smokies is a recipe that pulls double duty as it can be served as a side dish or a main meal.
- Crock Pot Shrimp Sausage Jambalaya: Spicy Cajun Jambalaya made with Andouille sausage and fresh shrimp made easy in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops: Moist and tender pork chops smothered in gravy is a great way to cook boneless pork chops in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dogs recipe: Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dogs recipe is a great game day recipe, birthday party recipe or sleepover recipe everyone will love.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches: One of my favorite crock pot pork recipes is this easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches recipe. It is easy and makes the best tasting pulled pork sandwiches.
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apricot Glaze: Moist and tender pork loin with a sweet apricot jam glaze.
- Crock Pot Spicy Peach Pork Chops: Spicy Peach Pork Chops served with sliced peaches with a tomato herb infused gravy with just a hint of spice from red pepper flakes.
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Sliders: Celebrate the summer with a Laua party and serve this pineapple pork sliders recipe. Pulled pork sliders are easy to serve your party guests.
- Crock Pot Black Eyed Beans and Ham: Black-eyed Beans and Ham are delicious any time of the year but this traditional Southern bean recipe is eaten on New Years Day for good luck.
- Crock Pot 15 Bean and Sausage Soup: Crock Pot 15 Bean and Sausage Soup recipe is made with your favorite 15 Bean soup brand.
- Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup: This is a German Grandma comfort food recipe if you ever saw one. This Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup recipe reminds me of my German Grandmother and Sunday dinner.
- Crock Pot Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup: Need a stick to your ribs soup recipe for the meat and potatoes man in the family? Crock Pot Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup recipe fits the bill.
- Crock Pot Carnitas Recipe: Crock Pot Carnitas Recipe has all the flavors of your favorite Mexican pork recipe. These little meats are so tender they fall apart and taste amazing wrapped up into a warm tortilla.
- Crock Pot Smoky Sweet BBQ Ribs: Want to enjoy tender fall off the bones barbeque ribs recipe? Make your favorite pork rib in the crock pot.
- Crock Pot Pork Chalupas: Crock Pot Chalupas recipe is a spin off the traditional chalupas recipe that translates to little boats. These little boats are filled with your favorite Mexican fillings.
- Crock Pot Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork: This Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork sliders are delicious. The Chinese barbecued pork meat is infused with Chinese 5 Spice seasoning. Top these Chinese barbeque pork sandwiches with homemade Asian Slaw for the full experience.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Loin: Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Loin is the perfect pork crock pot recipe for the fall. Boneless pork loin is stuffed with stuffing that is made with cubed butternut squash, crisp apple chunks, and tart fresh cranberries.
- Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Stew: Southwestern flavored pork stew is slow cooked to perfection. Big chunks of pork stew meat are cooked in the crock pot with diced tomatoes and seasonings.
- Crock Pot Honey BBQ Pork Roast: Three ingredients will get you a tender barbeques sauce smothered pork roast that falls apart.
- Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos: Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos are delicious piled high with all your favorite taco toppings.
- Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast: The crock pot helps you make the best Southwestern flavored pork roast you will ever make.
- Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs: The best sweet and sticky barbeque ribs you will ever make in a crock pot. Pineapple bits add the sweetness and
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Roast: Easy pulled pork made with a pork roast.
- Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Pork Chops: Boneless pork chops cook up moist and tender.
- Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork: If you love Cuban pork you are going to love this Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork recipe made with homemade Mojo marinade.
- Crock Pot Creole Jambalaya: Celebrate Mardi Gras with a big spicy bowl of Creole Jambalaya made in the crock pot.