Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs
It makes making these Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs so easy! I love it when crock pot recipes only call for a few ingredients. It makes my life so much easier and saves money in the kitchen.
I love bbq ribs and was so excited when I found the new (affiliate link) Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Style BBQ sauce at the grocery store.
This Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs recipe only has 3 ingredients. Plus the spices for a rub. You can skip the rub if you like. It is not necessary but it does add another layer of flavor.
How to make Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs
- a 6 quart Crock Pot (affiliate link)
- 1 4-5 lb slab of pork ribs
- 1 bottle Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Style BBQ Sauce (affiliate link)
- 1 can pineapple bits
- pork rub (optional)
- Mix the ingredients for the rub together.
- Cut the slab of ribs into pieces that will fit the width of your crock pot.
- Rub the pork rub over both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot, thickest ribs at the bottom.
- If using the rub allow the ribs to marinate overnight or at least an hour.
- When ready to cook mix the Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce and pineapple bits.
- Pour over the ribs.
- Cook the Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
- If you would like to add a little color to the ribs place the slabs on a cookie sheet, brush with more bbq sauce and broil for about 10 minutes.
Print the Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Ribs recipe below
Sweet and tender these Crock Pot Hawaiian Style BBQ Pork Ribs make a perfect weekday dinner. After cooking in a crock pot the meat is fall off the bone tender.
- 1 4 – 5 pound rack of ribs
- 1 cup Baby Ray’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for basting.
- 1 cup pineapple bits, drained
- Pork Rub
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, Natural Apple Flavored
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pork Rub Directions
- Mix the brown sugar, liquid smoke and all the spices in a small bowl.
- Cut the rack of rib into sections that will fit inside your crock pot.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with the dry rub.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot and allow to marinate overnight or at least an hour.
- Cooking Instructions
- Mix the bbq sauce with the pineapple.
- Spread sauce over the rack of ribs on both sides.
- Set crock pot to high and cook for 4-6 hours or on low or 8-10 hours.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 101
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 13.6g
Keywords: Crock Pot Recipes, Crock Pot Pork Ribs, Crock Pot BBQ Ribs, Crock Pot Pork Recipe
Be sure and sign up for the Flour On My Face newsletter and free updates via email so you don’t miss the weekly crock pot recipe.
For more crock pot recipes head over to my Crock Pot Recipe page where you can find 200+ crock pot recipes in one place!