Moist and tender Instant Pot Blueberry Muffin Bites are perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Check out some of the other Instant Pot recipes I've made that the entire family will love!
The kids will love these kid-friendly mini blueberry muffins that are easy for them to hold and eat.
They are so easy to make with the Silicone Egg Bites Mold.
Best Instant Pot Recipes For Kids
These little bite size blueberry muffins make the best kid-friendly breakfast or snack ideas.
Instant Pot Bites are so easy to make when you start with a box of blueberry muffin mix.
Instant Pot Silicone Mold Recipes
If you bought an Instant Pot Egg Bites mold and are looking for Instant Pot silicone mold recipes this blueberry muffin bites recipe is for you.
If you don't have an egg bites mold yet and want to make bite-size Instant Pot recipes for the kids you can pick up an (affiliate link) two-pack of Silicone Egg Bites Molds on Amazon for about $15.
I searched high and low locally for an egg bites mold and never found one so I bought mine on Amazon.
While you're there go ahead and pick up the (affiliate link) OXO Good Grips Pressure Cooker Bakeware Sling that replaces the metal rack that came with the Instant Pot.
The silicone sling makes it so much easier to load and unload the silicone mold from the (affiliate link) Instant Pot. I love mine and use it all the time!
Making blueberry muffin bites in the Instant Pot is very easy to do.
All you will need is a silicone egg bites mold and the ingredients to make blueberry muffins.
- 16.9 oz. box of blueberry muffin mix ( I used Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin and Quick Bread Mix.
- vegetable oil
How To Make Instant Pot Blueberry Muffin Bites
Mix: Mix the blueberry muffin mix following the directions on the box.
Fill: Fill each of the cups of the egg bites mold ¾ full of blueberry muffin batter.
Once you fill each of the silicone egg bites molds with blueberry muffin batter you will place the silicone lid on it and secure it tightly.
Place each filled mold on the Instant Pot Silicone Sling and secure the handles together.
If you don't have a silicone sling pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the metal rack that came with the Instant Pot into the bottom of the insert pot.
You can stack the filled Silicon Egg Bites Mold onto the rack.
It will be a bit awkward and difficult to remove the pressure cooked blueberry muffin bites from the Instant Pot this way.
Be careful to avoid touching the hot metal. You can also make a sling out of aluminum foil like I did when I made an Instant Pot Cheesecake before I found the silicone sling.
If you can afford an (affiliate link) silicone sling and you plan on making lots of Instant Pot Bites recipes it is worth buying one.
Add the water to the Instant Pot Insert and load the filled silicone egg bites mold into the Instant Pot and cook following the directions below.
Once the pressure cooking time has finished and you have carefully released the steam from the pressure cooker remove the cooked Blueberry Muffin Bites from the Instant Pot.
Immediately remove the lids from the molds to allow the moisture to escape and to allow the Blueberry Muffin Bites to cool.
Once the blueberry muffin bites have cooled about 5 minutes flip the mold over onto a plate.
Apply gentle and even pressure to the back of each of the cups in the egg bites mold.
You will be able to feel when the blueberry muffin bites releases from the mold.
Carefully pick up the egg bites mold and you should see all the little sweet and delicious blueberry muffin bites there on the plate.
Recipe Expert Tips
- Any flavor muffins can be used to make mini muffin bites.
- No need to use a cooking spray when using the Silicone Egg bites molds.
- Unmolding: Unmolding the silicone egg bites mold is very easy. The cooled muffin bites will slip right out by applying slight pressure to the back.
- To easily get exact measurements to fill each bite cup with batter use a cookie dough scoop.
- If you don't have the mold: You can also make a sling out of aluminum foil like I did when I made an Instant Pot Cheesecake before I found the silicone sling.
- One box of blueberry muffin mix will make 14 mini blueberry muffin bites. You will need two silicone egg bites molds or you will need to pressure cook one mold at a time.
More recipes to try
Instant Pot Blueberry Muffin Bites
- 1 Box blueberry muffin mix (I used Betty Crock Blueberry Muffin Mix)
- ¾ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water (for the Instant Pot)
- Mix the blueberry muffin mix following the directions on the box.
- Fill each cup of a silicone bites mold cups ¾ full with blueberry muffin batter. Place the egg bites mold on top of a silicone Instant Pot sling with handles.
- Put 1 ½ cups of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot Insert when using an 8-quart pressure cooker. If using a 6 quart Instant Pot place 1 cup of water into the bottom.
- Press the manual button and set high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done pressure cooking allow to naturally release steam for 5 minutes.
- Push the sealing valve to the releasing position and allow steam to release from the pressure cooker.
- Remove the lid and carefully lift the bites mold up with the silicone sling handles.
- Remove the plastic lid to stop the cooking. Allow the bites molds to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each Instant Pot silicone bites mold over on a plate and apply gentle pressure to each of the blueberry muffin bites to release the blueberry bites from the silicone mold.
- Makes 14 Blueberry Muffin Bites
Recipe Expert Tips
- Muffin bites can be made ahead of time and frozen for a quick bite size treat.
Easy to follow, and they came out perfect!
I love that you're sharing something other than just dinner food using the instant pot. Looks so easy too!
I love those silicone egg bites molds. I can imagine the different delicious things you can make with them. Like these blueberry bites. They're perfect for snacking.
I love this. I love the instant pot! I need to buy some of those molds for my pot. Thank you for sharing your awesome recipe!
Marisa F. Stewart
How cute!! I love that idea. I really wish I had an Instant Pot so I could make them. But my busy daughter has an Instant Pot so I'm copying out this recipe along with getting her the molds. She'll love it and the grandsons will too.
Perfect, delicious and a yummy option. Lids to enjoy it.
Gloria | Homemade & Yummy
I just bought my son-in-law some of those molds for his birthday...he loves using the Instant Pot. The grandkids LOVE blueberry muffins, so I will be sure to pass this along to them.