Cookie Exchange Recipes
The best Cookie Exchange recipes for your Christmas cookie exchange.
Easy Christmas Cookies for Cookie Exchange
Planning to host or invited to a Christmas Cookie Exchange?
You’re going to need the best cookie exchange recipes to make your cookie exchange a success.
You might like to check out some of my other Christmas cookies for your cookie exchange.
Cookie Exchange Boxes
A few years ago when I hosted a cookie exchange I made these cookie exchange boxes so my cookie exchange guests could take their cookie exchange cookies home in style.
I make cute little cookie exchange party favors and attached one to each cookie exchange box with a cookie exchange thank you tag.
You can find the instructions for the cookie exchange favors and the free printables on my Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags post.
You can find the instructions and free printables I used for the cookie exchange boxes on my Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Box Labels post.
Both of these diy cookie exchange printables are part of the free Christmas Cookie Exchange Printables pack.
No-Bake Cookie Exchange Recipes
- No-Bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cranberry Cookies: Easy no-bake peanut butter cookies with cinnamon and dried cranberries.
- No-Bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookies: Easy no-bake old-fashioned peanut butter cookies updated.
- OREO Snowball Cookies: OREO Cookies covered in melted candy coating and decorated with colored coconut.
- Chocolate Dipped Christmas Oreo Cookie Pops: The kids love these easy OREO cookie pops.
Best Cookie Exchange Recipes
- Old Fashioned Coconut Washboard Cookies: This vintage Washboard cookie recipe is a new one I made last year for the first time. I love how easy it is to make three kinds of cookies from one cookie recipe.
- Cherry Blossom Cookies: Cherry Blossom Cookies are my favorite Christmas Cookie Exchange recipe and I make them every Christmas and have been for many years.
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies: These Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are a very easy cookie exchange cookie recipe because they are made with an envelope of sugar cookie mix.
- Big Soft Ginger Cookies: Soft Ginger Cookies are a traditional Christmas cookie recipe that has been around forever. These ginger cookies make a great ginger cookie crust for a holiday cheesecake.
- Chocolate Peppermint Blossom Cookies: A chocolate peppermint cookie topped with a Hersey’s Candy Cane Kiss.
- Mexican Wedding Cookies: Mexican Wedding cookies are a favorite buttery pecan shortbread cookie recipe that is known by many names. I call them Mexican Wedding Cookies but you may know them by Italian Wedding Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Snowball Cookies or Mexican Wedding Cakes.
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies: A recipe fro my favorite cake blogger.
Chocolate Creamy Cookie Recipe:
Not all Cookie exchange treats have to be cookies.
Non-Cookie Cookie Exchange Recipes
- Million Dollar Fudge recipe: Get wild and decorate this traditional Christmas fudge to look like gold nuggets with gold edible glitter dust.
- Gingerbread Fudge Recipe: This fun fall-flavored fudge recipe is made with gingerbread flavored marshmallows.
- Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fudge recipe: An easy peppermint-flavored fudge made with Jello pudding and peppermint-flavored candies.
- Easy Holiday Fudge recipe: This easy holiday fudge recipe starts with a box of Carnation Fudge Mix. Then the squares of fudge have been dipped in melted chocolate and decorated for the holiday season.
- Red Velvet Fudge recipe: This amazing fudge flavor is made with red velvet flavored marshmallows.
- Chocolate-Dried Fruit Nut Clusters: This Christmas candy recipe is so easy to make because you melt the chocolate in the crock pot. Crock Pot Chocolate Nut Clusters are a very easy cookie exchange recipe to make.
- White Chocolate Dried Fruit Clusters: Crock Pot White Fruit and Nut Clusters are great paired with the Chocolate Nut Clusters.
Christmas Bark Recipes
- Blue and White Christmas Bark recipe: This beautiful Blue and White Christmas Bark recipe is perfect for gift giving during the winter holiday gift-giving season.
- Pistachio Cranberry Bark recipe: Crunchy pistachio nuts, sweet dried cranberries, and white chocolate is a delicious change from the standard holiday bark recipes.
- Easy Christmas Peppermint Bark recipe: This white chocolate bark recipe is decorated with drizzled red and white melted candy and red and green M&M’s.
- Easy Peppermint Bark recipe: This easy holiday bark recipe only has 4 ingredients!
- Nestle Jingle Holiday Bark recipe: Nestles Jingle Holiday Candy makes this one of the easiest Christmas Bark recipes to make.
Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange?
Grab the Free Christmas Cookie Exchange Printables pack designed for Flour On My Face readers.
- How to Host a Christmas Cookie Exchange: I share all the tips and tricks to plan a beautiful cookie exchange. I’ve been hosting cookie exchanges for over 20 years!
- DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift: Here I show you how I make cute cookie exchange party favors for all of my cookie exchange guests to take home with them.
- DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Box: Step by step instructions with photos on how I made cute cookies exchange take-home boxes so my guests could take their Christmas cookie exchange cookies home in style.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Cookie Bags: I’ll show you how you can make easy cookie exchange treat bags for everyone to package up the cookie exchange cookies to take home.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Invitations: Print the free printable cookie exchange invitations here.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipe Cards: You can print out these cookie exchange recipe cards for your guests to write their cookie exchange recipes on to share with the party. Or the cookie exchange hostess can write her Christmas cookie exchange recipe for everyone to take home a copy. Or attach it to the cookie exchange take-home boxes with a piece of ribbon with the cookie exchange thank you gift.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Banner: Deck the walls with this cookie exchange banner.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Sign: Print out and frame this cute Christmas cookie exchange sign to hang on the wall or to set out on the cookie exchange treat table.