Easy Holiday Fudge
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
This holiday fudge recipe is pretty easy to make and tastes great. The peppermint flavor comes from the toppings. You make it in the microwave and as far as making fudge goes it's pretty much a no fail fudge recipe. There is no cooking so you don't have to worry about not cooking it long enough and having the recipe fail. The original recipe comes from Kraft.
Easy Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fudge
- 8 oz BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (divided)
- 10 tablespoons butter or margarine (divided)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 box JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz.)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups Holiday Peppermint Mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup Andes Peppermint Crunch or crushed candy canes
- Line a 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, folding the ends over sides. In the microwave melt one package of chocolate, 8 tablespoons of butter and the water in large bowl for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until all the chocolate is smooth. Add the box of instant pudding mix. Stir for about 2 minutes until the pudding is mixed in well.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended. The mixture will be very thick. Press the fudge onto bottom of the prepared pan.
- Microwave the other package of chocolate and the reserved 2 tablespoons of butter in large microwaveable bowl about 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely smooth. Pour over pudding mixture and evenly spread over the top.
- Sprinkle the topping over the warm melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Recipe Expert Tips
- This recipe is inspired by one the the Kraft Jello Pudding Fudge recipes on Kraft.com