Free Printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags
Tiss the season to be jolly and if you are planning a Christmas Cookie Exchange then you might want to make up some little inexpensive Christmas Cookie Exchange gifts to give to all your cookie exchange guests.
If you do then you will need these free Printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags.
Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange can be so much fun.
Part of the fun is baking and swapping all those Christmas Cookies with your besties and family members.
My favorite fun part other is decorating my home and getting ready to host a Christmas Cookie Exchange.
12 Days of Christmas Cookies Invite
Beginning December 1st, 2019 thru December 12th, 2019 myself and 3 of my bloggy friends will be sharing amazing Christmas cookie recipes with you. You will also have a chance to enter a special holiday giveaway.
If you want to join in on the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies fun join my newsletter and you will get an email every time I post a new recipe on my website and you won’t miss any of the 12 Days of Christmas Cookie recipes!
Disclosure: Product links are affiliate links. Flour On My Face is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Basic Christmas Cookie Baking Supplies
- My Favorite Christmas Cookie Cutters for cut out cookies.
- Large Baking Sheets: I have 4 of these and they really make baking cookies so much easier.
- Cookie Dough Scoops: This is the secret to making perfectly shaped cookies every time.
- Parchment Paper: Keeps cookies from sticking and over browning. Makes clean up a breeze.
- Wooden Rolling Pin: A good rolling pin is a must for rolling out perfect Christmas cookies every time.
- Cooling Racks: Cookies need to cool and a cooling rack allows air to circulate and helps the hot cookies cool quicker. It also makes drizzling baked cookies with melted chocolate or powdered sugar drizzle easier.
- Thin Metal Spatula: A wide flat metal spatula helps lift the cookies off the baking sheet without damaging the edges and keep the hot cookies from breaking when transferring them to the cooling rack.
- Spritz Cookie Press: A must have for making tradition Spritz Cookies for Christmas.
- Christmas Cookie Boxes: Planning a cookie exchange or love to share your Christmas cookies? Cookie Gift Boxes are perfect to keep the cookies from getting crushed.
How to Make a Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift
These Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags are perfect to hang off a cookie exchange thank you gift.
They can also be used to hang off any holiday gift you are giving to your friends and family when they come to one of your holiday events or parties.
I made these easy cookie cutters thank you gifts for my cookie exchange. They were a big hit with my guests.
Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Supplies I used
- Anne Clark Ugly Sweater Cookie Cutter
- Anne Clark Candy Cane Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Snow Covered Tree Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Tree Christmas Cookie Cutter
- Anne Clark Snowflake Cookie Cutter
- Anne Clark Angel Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Snowflake Cookie Cutter – 2.5 Inches
- Ann Clark Snowflake Cookie Cutter – 3.5 Inches
- Ann Clark Reindeer Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Snowman Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Stocking Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Star Cookie Cutter
- Free Printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags
- Red & Green 1/4 inch Ribbon
- Heavy White Card Stock
- 1/4 inch hole punch
- Scotch Thermal Laminator
- Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches 8 x 11 Sheets
Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Directions
- Print the Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Tags with a color inkjet printer set to the highest quality setting.
- Laminate each sheet of tags to make them more durable if desired.
- Cut each gift tag out.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag.
- String a piece of ribbon through the hole.
- Tie the tag onto each cookie cutter.
Check out my How To Host a Cookie Exchange Post for some tips on planning your Christmas Cookie Exchange.
Download the custom designed Free Holiday Cookie Exchange Printables Pack !
Be sure and sign up for my newsletter so you get an email each time a share another fun tip or way to use the FREE Christmas Cookie Exchange Printable Pack.
Check out these Christmas Recipes perfect for your Christmas Cookie Exchange.
Buy my 25 Homemade Holidays Treats & Sweets eBook to help you with all of your homemade holiday gift needs including recipes perfect for your Christmas Cookie Exchange.
Christmas Cookie Exchange Ideas
How to Host a Christmas Cookie Exchange
FREE Printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Sign
DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift Party Favors
DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Box
DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Box Label
Easy Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Cookie Bags
FREE Printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Round Labels
Christmas Cookie Exchange Invitations Printable
Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipe Cards Printable
DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Banner