Pistachio Cranberry Bark
This Pistachio Cranberry Bark is a perfect Christmas candy recipe or homemade food gift. Holiday Bark is the easiest homemade candy you will ever make. You can make many different varieties of Christmas candy with this one easy recipe.
I love making bark candy during the holidays. As I’ve mentioned it is one of the easiest Christmas candies to make. You only need a few ingredients like candy bark or chocolate chips and whatever toppings you would like to add.
Last year I made a Nestles Jingle Bark for homemade holiday gifts using Nestle candy. I also made an Easy Peppermint Bark recipe using peppermint flavored toppings and a beautiful Blue & White Christmas Bark that is perfect for Christmas or Hanukkah
So far this Pistachio Cranberry Bark is my favorite. I love the way the dried cranberries and pistachio nuts taste with the white chocolate bark.
How to Package Christmas Candy Bark
Makes a great homemade candy gift for Christmas.
For packaging your homemade holiday gift of Pistachio Cranberry Bark there are a number of options available. You can use a holiday gift jar, holiday candy boxes, or holiday cellophane bags that are widely available in most retail stores during the holiday season.
Print the Pistachio Bark recipe below
This Pistachio Cranberry Bark recipe made with vanilla almond bark or white chocolate makes a perfect Homemade Food Gift.
- 20 ounce package Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 cup roasted pistachio nuts, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 1/4 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- Prepare a baking sheet by putting a piece of parchment or wax paper on the bottom.
- In a bowl melt the vanilla almond bark with the vegetable shortening in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring each time until the bark is mostly melted with some small lumps visible. Continue to stir until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Spread the mixture on the backing sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining pistachio nuts and dried cranberries over the top, lightly pressing down on them.
- Allow to harden about an hour.
- Cut or break bark apart.
- Package in cellphone bags or gift jars.
Celebrate the holidays with a gift from the kitchen.
- Serving Size: 2 Pieces
- Calories: 590
My Homemade Holidays eBook is packed full of 25 Sweets & Treats recipes from Flour On My Face is available on Amazon Kindle.
Celebrate a Homemade Holiday with the most popular Flour On My Face Holiday recipes at your fingertips on your Kindle device.
Each purchase comes with specially designed recipe cards for each recipe in the ebook. Only available with the eBook purchase!