Fall is such a wonderful time of the year here in the Southwest Florida area. Are you looking for Fall Activities In Fort Myers, Florida?
Fall is the height of our outdoor festival, Farmers Markets, Arts and craft show season.
During the Fall in Fort Myers, Florida the temperatures are perfect for outdoor activities and Fall Festivals of all kinds abound.
It is the best time of year to enjoy all the wonderful family friendly Fall activities that are available in our area.
This page will be updated for the 2022-2023 Fall events soon!
Southwest Florida is full of Fall activities perfect for a day out with the family. The area is rich in arts and crafts, nature, historical attractions, and beautiful beaches.
Take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy a day out visiting a few of these fun activities in Fort Myers and the surrounding areas. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy!
Fall Activities in Fort Myers Florida 2022
- Visit one of the many beautiful Beaches of Southwest Florida and do the Sanibel Shuffle.
- Visit Manatee Park during the months of November to March when the Manatee move into warm water
2022 Fall Festivals and Pumpkin Patches
- 2022 Scarecrows in the Park! Movie character scarecrows will fill the Children’s Garden Oct. 14 – 30 bringing delight once again to children and adults from 2 to 80 years old! Everyone is invited to participate – companies, schools, families. The entry fee is modest and goes to enhancements for Lakes Park.
- Bonita Springs - Farmer Mike's Pumpkin Patch Picking and Hayride SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS STARTING OCTOBER 1ST DURING THE DAY ONLY. This year our hayride will drive you over to our 10 acre field of PICK YOUR OWN PUMPKINS off the vine, where you will have the opportunity to go walking through the best pumpkins and gourds!
- Southern Fresh Farms Fall Festival
- Estero United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch-
Fort Myers Beach Fun
- The 2023 Taste of the Beach is scheduled for May 6, 2023: Salty Sam's Marina 2500 Main St. Fort Myers Beach
2019 Festivals & Fairs
- 12th Annual Salty Sam's Pirate Festival on Fort Myers Beach: Starts at 10 am both Saturday October 10th and Sunday October 11th, 2019 check the website for more details.
- Bucklers Craft Fair 27th Annual Craft Fair November 2 & 3 2019 Lee Civic Center, 11831 Bayshore Rd. Ft. Myers, FL 33917
- 33rd Annual American Sand Sculpting Championships Competition: November 2019
- Cape Coral Strawberry Fest FEBRUARY 29 - MARCH 1, 2020
- Fort Myers Haunted History Tour every WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY @ 8:00 pm advanced ticket purchase required
- 2019 Island Hopper Songwriter Festival Sep 20, 2019 - Sep 29, 2019
- Cape Coral Oktoberfest 2019
2019 S.W Florida Farmers Markets
- Beach Baptist Farmers Market Fort Myers Beach: Every Wednesday and Friday thru May 27, 2022 8 A.M. to 1 P.M. Location: 130 Connecticut St. FMB
- Alliance of the Arts Greenmarket Farmers Market every Saturday 9 am to 1 pm year round, 10091 McGregor Blvd Fort Myers, Florida
- Lakes Park Farmers Market Open every Wednesday starting October 2 - April 29, 2019 9 am to 1 pm at Lakes Regional Park, 7300 Gladiolus Drive, Fort Myers, FL
Edison Ford Winter Estate 2019 Happenings
- DC vs AC: Edison, Tesla, Westinghouse, and the Race to Electrify America Oct 4, 2019
As promised here is the list of Southwest Florida Farmer's Markets that will start opening up in the upcoming weeks.
New Farmer's Markets are opening up in the Fort Myers area and I can't wait to share where all the S.W. Florida Lee County, Florida Farmer's Markets are located!
I will update the posts as new locations become available for the 2022 Southwest Florida Farmers Market season.