Fall Activities In Fort Myers Florida
Fall is such a wonderful time of the year here in the Southwest Florida area. Are you looking for Fall Activities In Fort Myers, Florida? Fall is the height of our outdoor festival, Farmers Markets, craft and Art show season.
During the Fall in Fort Myers, Florida the temperatures are perfect for outdoor activities and Fall Festivals of all kinds abound. It is the best time of year to enjoy all the wonderful family friendly Fall activities that are available in our area.
Southwest Florida is full of Fall activities perfect for a day out with the family. The area is rich in arts and crafts, nature, historical attractions, and beautiful beaches.
Take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy a day out visiting a few of these fun Fall Activities in Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding areas. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy!
Fall Activities in Fort Myers Florida 2016-2017
- Alliance of the Arts Greenmarket Farmers Market every Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Lakes Park Farmers Market Open every Wednesday starting October 5 – April (New Day for the 2016 season!)
- 11th Annual Salty Sam’s Pirate Festival on Fort Myers Beach: October 7, 2016 – October 9, 2016
- Lakes Park Pumpkin Patch October 14th – 16th & October 21st – 30th: Mon. – Fri. 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Sat. – Sun. 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Southern Fresh Farms 2nd Annual Fall Festival FREE ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING Pumpkins, Hayrides, Food and Fun.
- Fort Myers Herb Day Festival Saturday, October 1st, 2016 9am-2:30pm
- Fort Myers Pumkin’Palooza! 3 Day Event! Friday, October 14th – Sunday, October 16th, 2016 9am-5pm all 3 days.
- Estero United Methodist Church Farmers Market Opens November 7th 9 am to 1 pm * will update asap
- Estero United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch- Opens Saturday, Oct 8, 2016
- Buckler’s Craft Fair November 5 & 6, 2016
- American Sand Sculpting Championships 2016 Competition: November 18 – 27, 2016
- Edison Garden Market November 19-20 2016
- Edison Ford Clothesline Quilt Show October 15th, 2016
- Fort Myers Haunted History Tour every WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY @ 8:00 pm advanced ticket purchase required SPECIAL HALLOWEEN TOUR 2016
- Visit one of the many beautiful Beaches of Southwest Florida
- Visit Manatee Park during the months of November to March when the Manatee move into warm water
- Oktoberfest 2016 Cape Coral Oct 21, 2016 – Oct 23, 2016
As promised here is the list of Southwest Florida Farmer’s Markets that will start opening up in the upcoming weeks. New Farmer’s Markets are opening up in the Fort Myers area and I can’t wait to share where all the Lee County, Florida Farmer’s Markets are located!
I will update the posts as new locations become available for the 2016-2017 Southwest Florida Farmers Market season.