Ice Pop Recipes
Ice Pop Recipes are the best-frozen treats during the hot summer months. When the kids are overheated they need a treat that will cool them down. Homemade Ice Pops are cheap to make and the kids love them!
Real Fruit Ice Pops
Real fruit ice pops are packed full of goodness. Fruit ice pops are a good way to get the kids to eat more fruit.
- Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops: (coming soon)
- Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops a sweet and tart ice pop made with fresh strawberries.
- Cherry Berry Ice Pops made with 100% cherry juice and fresh cherries.
- Red White Blueberry Ice Pops are perfect for the 4th of July.
- Blueberry Coconut Ice Pops are made with fresh blueberries and creamy coconut milk.
Creamy Ice Pops
Creamy ice pop recipes have a creamy base. You'll find yogurt ice pops, kefir ice pops, coconut milk ice pops and buttermilk based homemade ice pop recipes.
- Strawberry Banana Buttermilk Ice Pops are sweet and tangy.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Pops taste like a slice of blueberry cheesecake.
- Raspberry Keifer Ice Pops are made with healthy Keifer and fresh raspberries.
- Caramel Mocha Ice Pops
- Strawberry Vanilla Yogurt Ice Pops
- Very Berry Yogurt Ice Pops
- Tropical Ice Pops
Fun Kid Ice Pops
These fun kid ice pops are flavored, multi-colored or themed ice pop recipes are for the kids.
- Unicorn Rainbow Ice Pops are a fun treat for the girls.
- Koolaide Ice Pops are the easiest ice pops you will ever make
- Monster University Ice Pops
Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Boozy Ice Pops
Boozy ice pops are for the 21+ because they are made with rum. If you like the idea of cooling off at the pool with a frozen cocktail these boozy ice pop recipes are for you!
- Coconut Mojito Ice Pops are like sipping on a sweet Coconut Mojito cocktail.
- Traditional Mojito Ice Pops are made just like a traditional Mojito cocktail.