Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops will help keep the kids cool this summer. Pack the freezer full of these frozen treats.
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
The ingredient list for Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops is pretty short. You'll need some homemade lemonade or lemonade concentrate, water, fresh strawberries, and a fresh lemon.
It is easy to make frozen treats for the summer when you have fresh fruit on hand like fresh strawberries and lemons.
Fresh Fruit Ice Pops
You could use any type of fresh berries, sliced citrus and a can of lemonade concentrate to make this fun fruit-filled lemonade ice pop recipe.
If you have a few large fresh lemons on hand you could even make fresh homemade lemonade and use it in place of the lemonade concentrate I used.
Ice Pop Molds
Ice Pop molds can be found in almost any grocery or retail store.
When I make ice pop for the kid I like to use a small child size ice pop mold. They are small enough that they can eat the ice pops quickly enough so they don't melt all over the place and make a mess.
When I make homemade ice pops that adults might also enjoy. I use a larger ice pop mold. This Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Mold is my favorite ice pop mold and I have been using mine for at least 4 years if not longer.
I've made a few ice pop recipes over the years. From the sweet and tangy Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Pops to the frozen cocktail on a stick Coconut Mojito Ice Pops.
Check out my Ice Pop Recipes page for more chilly and delicious homemade ice pop recipes.
Ice Pop Recipes
Need a few more homemade ice pop recipes to help keep your cool during the hot summer months?
Check out my Ice Pop Recipe page where you will find all the ice pop recipes I have shared.
Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
- ¼ cup lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup water
- 3 large strawberries sliced
- 1 large lemon sliced
- Mix the lemonade concentrate with the water in a spouted measuring cup or use homemade lemonade.
- Slice the fresh strawberries and the lemon. Cut the lemon slices in half.
- Fill each individual ice pop mold with strawberry slices and lemon slices.
- Pour the lemonade into the ice pop molds, filling until you reach the fill line.
- Place the ice pop mold lids on and place in the freezer on a flat surface.
- Freeze overnight.
- Makes about 8 small ice pops (2 oz or smaller)