Easy Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode
Make the Holidays a Little Sweeter with Breyers
Disclosure: This Easy Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode recipe is sponsored by Lunchbox, all opinions are 100% my own.
During the holiday season there is no better way than to Celebrate the Holidays with Breyers Ice Cream. Apple pie is a must on the dessert table and you know you can’t have apple pie without a scoop of the best vanilla ice cream available. Breyers makes the best vanilla ice cream and our apple pies always have a scoop or two of Breyers ice cream on top.
Easy Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode
The holiday season is upon us, which means it’s time for good friends and delicious desserts. Luckily, Breyers has us covered! From now until 1/3/15 Breyers Ice Cream is only $3.49 at Target. Head in-store and take advantage of this special pricing and make a dessert your family and friends will love.
There’s even a delicious Apple Pie a la mode recipe made with Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, that’s sure to be a hit at your next holiday party. Find the recipe here: Breyers Apple Pie a la Mode
What would you make using Breyers Ice Cream? Share your favorite recipe with me on Twitter using #MySweetHolidays
*See in-store for details. Offer valid until 1/3/2015
Also stock up on Breyers Gelato Indulgences on sale for 2 for $8 at Target.
How to Make an Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode Pie
I decided to put my own little spin on the Breyers delicious Apple Pie a la mode recipe and make a frozen Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode instead.
This Easy Inside Out Apple Pie A La Mode recipe was so good and so easy to make. I filled a graham cracker crust with a layer of Breyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
Then added a layer of apple pie filling. After the pie was frozen I made a homemade cinnamon crumb topping. I love an apple pie with a crumb topping and crumb toppings are so easy to make.
While the pie is freezing make the crumb topping. Make sure the crumb topping has cooled or the heat will thaw the pie.
Let the pie sit on the counter about five minutes before serving.
- ½ gallon Breyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons cold butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- caramel sauce (optional)
- Soften the Breyers Ice Cream on the counter until it is soft enough to spread but not liquid.
- Fill the pie crust ¾ of the way with the softened ice cream, smoothing down the top with the back of a spoon.
- Place lid on the pie plate and freeze until ice cream is solid.
- Remove from freezer and spread the apple pie filling over the ice cream. Replace the pie plate lid and return to the freezer.
- While the pie is in the freezer prepare the Cinnamon Crumb topping by mixing all the ingredients except the butter in a bowl. Stir with a whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cut the butter in small pieces.
- Add the butter to the bowl and with clean hands rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread the topping over a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350 F. degrees oven for 15 minutes until toasted and golden. Cool topping completely.
- Right before serving sprinkle the cinnamon crumb topping over the top of the frozen apple pie.
- Serve each slice with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Do you love No-Bake Dessert recipes as much as I do? Check out the other No-Bake Dessert recipes I have shared.
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie perfect for the Fall Holidays
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie perfect for strawberry season
- No-Bake Orange Curd Cream Pie perfect for the summer months
- No-Bake Banana Split Pudding Pie the kids will go wild over
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie refreshing and sweet
- No-Bake Apple Pie Al La Mode Inside out Pie a perfect way to eat apple pie and ice cream!
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Pie
- No-Bake Strawberry Pudding Pie recipe