No-Bake Mango Key Lime Pie
You are going to love this easy no-bake Mango Key Lime Pie. It is made with two of my favorite tropical fruits - tart key lime and sweet mango.
Serve this Mango Key Lime Pie frozen for a summer dessert that will beat the heat.
This no-bake Mango Key Lime Pie recipe is a refreshing summer dessert that can be served frozen or refrigerated.
No-bake pie recipes are such an easy summer dessert recipe to make that they will become a family favorite after the first bite.
You can make so many different versions of a no-bake frozen pie it is mind-boggling.
Easy Pie Recipes
No-bake pies are the easiest pie recipes to make. All you need to do is beat the ingredients together and refrigerate or freeze.
Frozen no-bake pies are great for the hot summer.
Summertime is mango season and you can find those sweet jewels of tropical paradise everywhere fresh produce is for sale. I love eating fresh mango simply peeled and sliced or making my amazing Mango Peach Salsa recipe.
The Florida Mango season is celebrated far and wide. You can find a Mango Festival almost every weekend somewhere in Florida during the summer mango season.
If you are lucky enough to have a Farmer's Market near you can sample a few varieties of mangos and buy your favorite.
Once you get those fresh mangos home you have a couple of days to enjoy the sweet flavor of fresh mangos.
If you are like me and love fresh mangos so much you might overindulge just a bit too much when you find fresh mango at a great price.
When you have an extra mango or two that you need to eat before it is past it's prime then you are going to want to see this easy mango pie recipe.
This no-bake mango pie recipe is a perfect combination of Key Lime Pie and a fluffy sweet mango pie.
Imagine those two tropical flavors coming together to create the most amazing tantalizing summer fruit flavors as it melts on your tongue.
Florida July Produce
July is one of my favorite months full of tropical flavors of fresh fruit grown here in Florida. Mango season is my favorite time of year.
Check out my Fresh From Florida July Produce In Season Now so you can plan your shopping trip and pick up some of the best Florida grown fruits and vegetables that are in season for July.
Key Lime Pie
Key Lime recipes are very popular during the summer months and make a delicious tropical flavored dessert recipe.
Key Lime Pie is a dessert that can be served after just about any meal. It is a perfect barbecue dessert recipe to serve after you have been slaving over a hot grill.
Enjoy the summer with one of these easy no-bake Key Lime Pie recipes!
Print or Pin the easy No-Bake Mango Key Lime Pie recipe below
Mango Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 9 inch Graham Cracker crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 1 to 1 ½ cup mashed fresh mango
- 8 oz container Cool Whip topping
- In a medium bowl beat the sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice together until thickened.
- Cut the softened cream cheese into cubes and add it to the bowl.
- Beat until very smooth.
- Add the whipping cream to the bowl and beat for 3 to 4 minutes on high until very thick. The longer you beat it the thicker it will become.
- Add the key lime zest and mashed mango to the bowl and fold until combined.
- Place the pie crust on a cookie sheet. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Using a spatula smooth the top of the pie.
- Cover with plastic wrap or secure the plastic lid that came with the store bought graham cracker pie crust onto the pie pan.
- Refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- Before serving spread the container of cool whip over the top of the chilled pie or pipe the whipped topping on.
- Garnish with slices of fresh mango, sliced key lime, mango sauce or key lime zest before serving.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.