Disclosure: This Farberware Cookware review and Sweepstakes has been sponsored by Farberware. All opinions are my own.
I am excited to share this amazing Farberware Millennium Cookware set sweepstakes and review with my readers.
I have been a long time Farberware cookware user (over 20 years!).
I am so excited that Farberware Cookware has offered the beautiful stainless steel 10 piece Farberware Millennium Cookware set as a prize one of my lucky readers.
The 10 piece cookware set comes with a perfect pot and pan size combination to help you cook all of your favorite recipes.
The Farberware brand is a high quality cookware brand that will last for years.
Matter of fact I still own and cook with another Farberware stainless steel cookware set I received as a gift over 20 years ago.
Included in the box
- 1-quart and 2-quart saucepans with lids are the perfect size for boiling pasta, cooking vegetables, and making homemade alfredo sauce.
- The 8-quart stockpot with lid is the perfect size for cooking large batches of pasta, making homemade soups and beef stew.
- The 8-inch and 10-inch frying pans are perfect for browning sausage or browning ground beef, frying eggs, browning chicken or frying pork.
- 3-quart sauté pan with lid is the perfect size for all types of recipes including your favorite one pot skillet meals or homemade pasta sauce.
These are the sauce pots included in the set.
These are the three skillets included in the set.
The 3-quart sauté pan is by far my favorite pan included in the set.
I've cooked with it numerous times since I opened the box.
You can cook and serve all your favorite one pot skillet recipes in this pan.
The stainless steel inner surface cleans up like a breeze.
I love the sleek design of these pots.
The sleek design and shiny polished stainless steel would look beautiful hanging from a pot rack in any kitchen.
Features of the Millennium Cookware
The outside is polished stainless steel and the inside is a non stick stainless steel.
Use: The pans are made for use on all types of stovetops including glass top and induction burners.
Oven safe pans: They are also oven safe up to 500°F. Which means you can brown your meats on to the stove and slip the pan into the oven to finish off the meal or melt cheese.
Dishwasher safe: The pans are dishwasher safe.
Non stick surface: No dish washer no problem these pans clean up shiny as new with just a regular kitchen sponge with a scrubby and dish soap that will remove any stuck on bits from the non stick surface.
This cookware set is a great set that will give years of use. It would make a perfect wedding, house warming, shower or birthday gift.
Or just treat yourself because you need a new set of pots and pans.
This cookware set will not disappoint.
I've used them on my glass top stove and induction burner. I am very happy with the even heating on both surfaces.
How to enter to win
Entering the sweepstake is very simple. No purchase is required. Farberware will ship the product directly to the winner.
Click below on the Rafflecopter giveaway form to register or sign in if you have entered any previous Rafflecopter giveaway.
You have three easy ways to enter.
- New subscribers can join the Flour On My Face newsletter with a current email address then enter the email address in the form.
- Current subscribers can just add their email address they have previously subscribed with. No need to subscribe again.
- Extra entries can be earned by following Flour On My Face on Instagram and Pinterest.
Don't want to wait for the giveaway?
To celebrate July 4th, Farberware is offering 20% OFF sitewide when using the promo code (FRIENDS) at checkout!
Place an order before July 6th, 2021 00:00:00 (PDT) for the special FarberwareCookware.com Friends + Family Event discount.
(Disclosure-I am a member of the Farberware affiliate program. I will earn a small fee from qualifying purchase.)
Enter the giveaway below
Enter the sweepstakes below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway