How do you enjoy International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee?
Recently I headed out to my local Sam’s Club in Fort Myers to check out the International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee demo. I took pictures during my shopping trip and you can check them out in my G+ photo album.
I love iced coffee and who doesn’t love free samples?
My girls and I made a morning of it.
I had a few things to pick up but I wanted to head over to the demo right away because I didn’t know how long the demo would be going on.
I have to say the demo hostess was so sweet and wasn’t put off at all about me taking her picture.
Look at the big beautiful smile Marion had for me. She was so sweet and she took the time out to chat with me for a few minutes. She said the Mocha flavor had been everyone’s favorite so far compared to the previous demos they had of International Delight Iced Coffee flavors. So far I agree. The mocha is my favorite flavor also.
I picked up a twin pack of the Mocha Iced Coffee and a couple of other items I needed for my Mocha Caramel Macchiato Shooters I was planning on making this weekend.
For my shooters I used a 4 1/2 ounce vintage, what I think is a juice glass. If your using a different size glass you will have to adjust the ingredients. These Mocha Caramel Macchiato Shooters were so good. You get a sweet shot of the caramel mixed in with the mocha as you sip it with a straw.
- 3 oz International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- ½ oz Coffee Inspirations Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- Land O' Lakes Whipped Topping
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
- a piece of chocolate for grating
- Pour a ½ ounce of Caramel Macchiato Creamer into the bottom of a 4½ ounce glass.
- Pour 3 ounces International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee into the glass.
- Top with a swirl of whipped topping.
- Grate chocolate over the whipped topping.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over it.
- Add a straw
Connect with International Delight on Twitter
Connect with International Delight on Facebook
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and International Delight #CBias #SocialFabric
All photos, text and opinions are my own.