Zesty Italian Garden Pasta Recipe
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kraft
I am sure by now you have seen the Zesty Guy. He is all over the place stirring up some Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing and causing a few heart beats to skip a beat or two.
Kraft wants to help you get steamy in the kitchen with the Zesty Guy and Kraft Italian Dressing this summer.
How would you like to win a a bottle of a zesty Italian perfume, such as Versace?
Read on and I will share the giveaway info at the bottom of this post.
But first How Zesty do you want it?
Recipes from Kraft
I’ve made many of the recipes at the Kraft website over the years. One of my favorites is a pasta recipe very similar to the one that I have made today. Over the years I lost the original recipe so now I just use instincts and whatever vegetables I have on hand while I am making it.
Summer Pasta Salads
Summer time is one of my favorite times of the year for throwing together a pasta salad. There are so many delicious and colorful vegetables available at this time of the year. Pasta salads can be made in so many different ways with so many different combinations of pasta, vegetables, dressing and seasonings. They come in very handy when entertaining a crowd or just feeding the family. Zest up your dinner with this Kraft Zesty Italian Garden Pasta Salad.
How to make a Zesty Garden Pasta Salad
For this garden pasta salad you will need a box of tri colored pasta, cherry tomatoes, fresh broccoli florets, green and red pepper, Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. You can find the entire recipe in Ziplist format below.
Check out the Zesty Guy on Twitter and the Kraft Facebook page to see what Zesty things he has been up to.
Know someone with a birthday coming up? Or any special occasion for that matter. Maybe you just want to put a smile on your friends face. Now you can send a personalized ZestyGram to add a little zest to everyday moments and special occasions.
- 1 12 ounce box tri-colored pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated and more for topping when serving.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain pasta well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the cut up or diced vegetables.
- Mix parmesan with the Zesty Italian dressing. Stir well after five minutes.
- Pour dressing over pasta and veggies.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or over night to allow flavors to marry.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan.