Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail is a wonderful addition to your holiday celebrations. Mix up a pitcher and sip on a glass of this sweet red moscato cocktail.
This week the #SundaySupper crew is celebrating Frightfully Fun Entertaining with Gallo Family Vineyards. 20 hand selected food bloggers will be sharing ways to enjoy Gallo wines while entertaining. We are each sharing a recipe that pairs perfectly with Gallo Red Moscato or with Gallo Merlot, or a beverage recipe that features one of the two Gallo wines.
Gallo Moscato wines happen to be my very favorite wines. I make a mean White Moscato Sangria with the Gallo White Moscato. I loved my White Moscato Sangria so much I had to try a Pink Moscato Sangria using the Gallo Pink Moscato. They are both delicious Sangrias that I enjoy serving all year long.
When the chance came up to create a fun new wine beverage for entertaining using the Gallo Red Moscato I decided to share a Red Moscato Cocktail recipe instead of a Sangria recipe this time. But I promise you I will be making a Red Moscato Sangria very soon.
This Red Moscato Cocktail is the best of both worlds. It is a perfect blend of the fruity Gallo Red Moscato, the tangy flavors of cranberries and pomegranates with just a hint of lime and vodka. This is a perfect cocktail for entertaining during the upcoming holiday season. It is also a perfect cocktail to enjoy during the summer months. If you enjoy a little fizz in your wine cocktails you could even top off each glass with a bit of club soda. Both ways, it is a delicious and refreshing cocktail.
Check out the rest of the #SundaySupper Frightfully Fun Entertaining with Gallo Family Vineyards recipes below.
How to make Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail
1 750 ml bottle Gallo Red Moscato wine
2 ½ cups Cranberry-Pomegranate juice
2 shots favorite Vodka
1 lime, sliced
Club soda (optional)
Put all ingredients into a pitcher and chill at least one hour.
Serve over ice and garnish glass with a slice of lime.
Print the Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail recipe below
Sip on Red Moscato Cocktail
- 1 750 ml bottle Gallo Red Moscato wine
- 2 ½ cups Cranberry-Pomegranate juice
- 2 shots favorite Vodka
- 1 lime, sliced
- Club soda (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a pitcher and chill at least one hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish glass with a slice of lime.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Beef Stew with Ghost Dumplings by Momma’s Meals
- Blackened Chicken Legs with Red Beets and Potatoes by Jelly Toast
- Brain Cupcakes with Red Moscato Wine Shooters by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dracula Wine Jelly by Basic N Delicious
- Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail by Flour On My Face
- Ghoulishly Good Red Moscato Punch by The Weekend Gourmet
- Halloween Buffalo Ranch Pork Bites by Family Foodie
- Meringue Bones with Raspberry Sauce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mummy Calzone by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Poison Apple Pomegranate Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Pumpkin Chili by The Foodie Army Wife
- Red Moscato Candied Apples by The Messy Baker
- Red Moscato Spider Sangria by Run DMT
- Red Velvet Cake Eye Balls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Red Wine Caramel and Chocolate Apples by Ruffles & Truffles
- Roasted Garlic Hummus by Alida’s Kitchen
- Smoked Trout Pate Spider Bites by Shockingly Delicious
- Steak Bites with Bloody Maria Dipping Sauce by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Witches Blood Risotto by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Zombie Bite Wine Slushies by Feed Me, Seymour
- Check out the Gallo Family Vineyard Frightfully Fun page for more entertaining ideas from Gallo
- Find Gallo Wines in your area and print a $1 off coupon on your next purchase of Gallo Wines.
- You can check out the full line of Gallo Family Vineyard wines here.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.