7 Recipes Perfect for Cinco de Mayo
Cinco de Mayo is this weekend and what kind of celebration would it be without some delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes to celebrate with?
Here are a couple of recipes from my blog that are perfect for the celebration. Do you have a favorite recipe you like to make for the family for your Cinco de Mayo celebration? Or do you like to find new Mexican recipes that you can try out each year?
I do a little of both. I’ll make our favorite Mexican recipes and find a couple of new ones to try out.
- A White Moscato Sangria
- A Fruity Sangria made with red wine
- Lipton Tea Sangria Mocktail will please the entire family
- Roasted Pepper Fajitas is one of my favorite recipes
- Crock Pot SouthWestern Chicken Chili for those of you who want to take it easy
- For dessert you could serve virgin Mojito Ice Pops or add real rum to make them authentic
- If cupcakes are your thing then these Rainbow Cupcakes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo
Check out some of the great Cinco de Mayo recipes shared on the Gooseberry Patch linky and feel free to add one of your own.