25 Scrumptious Popsicle Recipes
Summer just wouldn't be the same without a few homemade popsicle recipes. Homemade Popsicles are easy to make, the kids love them and you can make them any flavor you desire. Here are 25 Scrumptious Popsicle recipes for the summer.
The great thing about making homemade popsicles or homemade ice pops is that you can make them completely healthy or you can make them decadent. The choice is yours.
I love the Emergency Electrolyte Replacement Pops recipe. With a house full of grandkids this recipe is going to come in handy.
1. Fresh Fruit Pops
2. Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Popsicles
3. Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles
4. Strawberry Orange Popsicles
5. Blueberry Coconut Ice Pops
6. Milk & Cereal Breakfast Popsicles
7. Jello Popsicles
8. Emergency Electrolyte Replacement Pops
9. Banana Nutella Fudge Popsicles with Chocolate Chips
10. Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
11. Strawberry Banana Buttermilk Ice Pop
12. Dr. Pepper Float Popsicles
13. Quick & Easy Peach Pineapple Popsicles
14. Sweet And Creamy Lemonade Popsicles
15. Strawberry Yogurt Creamy Popsicles
16. Easy Chai Popsicles
17. Vanilla Pineapple Popsicles
18. Ginger Berry Popsicles
19. Homemade Tropical Ice Pops
20. Red, White & Blue Double Berry Coconut Pops
21. Peppermint Fudge Popsicles
22. Chocolate Popsicles With A Secret Ingredient
23. Low-Sugar Fat-Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
24. 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Popsicles
25. Peanut Butter Swirl Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Check out my very popular 46 No-Bake Dessert Recipes roundup.
I like to make some of these and hide them from my family. 😉
Thanks for sharing at the #homematterslink. We're glad to have you.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great 4th!
What a great collection of recipes for summer! Thanks so much for linking them up at This Is How We Roll Thursday.
Thank you for hosting!
I am in heaven! Thanks for sharing your post at the #LivingwithStyle Linky Party! I hope that you will link up again next Wednesday!
Lisa @ Harmonyandhappiness.com
Bridget - The Recipe Wench
Great collection! They all look so delicious. Thank you for sharing this with us at the Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up!
Thank you Bridget!
Thank you for including my strawberry orange popsicles! What a great roundup. Pinning!
Thank you and your welcome!
Faith (An Edible Mosaic)
I love this! We are all about the popsicles around here right now and I'm always looking for new inspiration! Thank you so much for including me
Thanks for stopping by! You're welcome!
Thank you for sharing my Strawberry Yogurt Creamy Popsicles and Banana Nutella Fudge Popsicles with Chocolate Chips! I just saw more yummy frozen treats my girls would love to try!
You're very welcome.