25 Holiday Party Appetizers
25 Holiday Party Appetizers recipes to help you ring in the New Year at your New Years Eve Party.
A party is only as good as the food. I know that sounds harsh but it is the truth. You have got to have good food when entertaining and the best way to get the party off on the right foot is with some great appetizer recipes.
New Years Eve Party Food
The last big party of the year will be here in a few days. If you are planning a New Years Eve party you have got to have a table full of delicious and easy appetizer recipes for your guests to nibble on as they wait for the clock to strike midnight.
One of the easiest New Years Party appetizers to make is an awesome Cheese Platter.
Cheese Platters are very easy to make. You can make them elegant with a variety of expensive gourmet cheeses.
Or you can make a cheese platter with a variety of cheeses that are easy to find at the grocery store that everyone will enjoy snacking on like cream cheese, smoked Gouda, cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese.
Add some fruit, crackers and a few condiments and you’ll be rocking an awesome appetizer tray that looks like a million bucks.
Below is a roundup of 25 Holiday Party Appetizers that are sure to become some of your favorite party food for all of your Holiday celebrations.
Pick out one or two or a few for the next time you are entertaining!
1. Flour On My Face Awesome Deviled Eggs
2. An Edible Mosaic Date, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Ball
3. Supper for a Steal Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
4. Noble Pig Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Breadsticks
5. Farm Fresh Feasts Beet Goat Cheese Spread
6. Dinners Dishes and Desserts Braunshweiger Dip
7. The Lemon Bowl Hummus with Toasted Pine Nuts
8. Bakeaholic Mama Pumpkin and Cranberry Crostinis
9. Girl Chef Sticky Whole Grain Mustard Ginger Cocktail Sausages
10. Little Leopard Book Cranberry Goat Cheese Crostinis
11. Serena Bakes Simply Chipotle Artichoke Hummus
12. An Edible Mosaic Pheasant Rillette
13. Honest Cooking Warm Feta with Dates and Honey
14. An Edible Mosaic Spanakopita Puffs
15. Noble Pig Steakhouse Bruschetta
16. Kimmy;s Bake Shop Simple Caprese Appetizer
17. Amateur Cook Professional Eater Festive Cheese Terrine
18. Girl Chef Baked Brie Pistachios
19. Dinners Dishes and Desserts Stuffed Mushrooms
20. Snappy Gourmet Beet Bean Salad Crostini
21. Farm Fresh Feasts Slow Cooker Salmon Swiss Chard
22. Crumb Deep Fried Brie with Cranberry Chutney
23. Crumb Honey Thyme Roasted Almonds
24. Supper for a Steal Honey Pecan Baked Brie
25. Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks Hot Spinach Parmesan Dip