25+ Holiday Party Appetizers Recipes Perfect for Christmas & New Years Eve
25+ Holiday Party Appetizers recipes to help you ring in the New Year at your New Years' Eve Party.
A party is only as good as the food.
I know that sounds harsh but it is the truth.
You have got to have good food when entertaining and the best way to get the party off on the right foot is with some great appetizer recipes.
Christmas and New Years Eve Party Food
The last big parties of the year will be here in a few days.
If you are planning a Christmas Party or New Year's Eve party you have got to have a table full of delicious and easy appetizer recipes for your guests to nibble on.
One of the easiest party appetizer trays to make is a Cheese Platter.
Crackers and Cheese Plates are very easy to make. A cheese plate can also be a very inexpensive appetizer tray to prepare.
You can make an elegant cheese platter with a variety of expensive gourmet cheeses.
Or you can make a cheese platter with a variety of cheeses that are easy to find at the grocery store that everyone will enjoy snacking on like cream cheese, smoked Gouda, cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Add some fruit, crackers and a few condiments and you'll be rocking an awesome appetizer tray that looks like a million bucks.
There are hundreds of Cheese Platter Ideas that you could come up with just by changing the types of cheeses, meats, and fruits you include in your cheese platter.
Below you can find 25+ Holiday-Party Appetizers that are sure to become some of your favorite party food for all of your holiday celebrations.
Pick out one or two or a few for the next time you are entertaining!
- Flour On My Face: Awesome Deviled Eggs
- An Edible Mosaic: Date, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Ball
- Farm Fresh Feasts: Beet Goat Cheese Spread
- Flour On My Face: Crock Pot Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- Noble Pig: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Breadsticks
- Dinners Dishes and Desserts: Braunschweiger Dip
- The Lemon Bowl: Hummus with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Flour On My Face: Boiled Shrimp with Spicy Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Girl Chef: Sticky Whole Grain Mustard Ginger Cocktail Sausages
- Little Leopard Book: Cranberry Goat Cheese Crostinis
- Serena Bakes Simply: Chipotle Artichoke Hummus
- Flour On My Face: Shrimp Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers
- Honest Cooking: Warm Feta with Dates and Honey
- An Edible Mosaic: Spanakopita Puffs
- Noble Pig: Steakhouse Bruschetta
- Kimmy's Bake Shop: Simple Caprese Appetizer
- Crock Pot White Queso Dip: One of the easiest hot rotel and cheese dip recipes to make.
- Amateur Cook Professional Eater: Festive Cheese Terrine
- Girl Chef: Baked Brie Pistachios
- Holiday Crab Dip recipe: This easy Crab Dip recipe is made with Old Bay Seasoning and is perfect on your holiday appetizer table.
- Dinners Dishes and Desserts: Stuffed Mushrooms
- Snappy Gourmet: Beet Bean Salad Crostini
- Farm Fresh Feasts: Slow Cooker Salmon Swiss Chard
- Crumb: Deep Fried Brie with Cranberry Chutney
- Flour On My Face: Carmalized Onion Bacon Cheesecake Bites
- Crock Pot Hot Shrimp Dip recipe: Cheesy shrimp dip is very easy to make and keep hot when you make it in the crock pot.
- Supper for a Steal: Honey-Pecan Baked Brie
- Hezzi D's Books & Cooks: Hot Spinach Parmesan Dip
- Flour On My Face: Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip If you love jalapeno poppers you will love this hot dip recipe.
Still looking for the perfect party appetizer recipe?
- Golden Beet Mozzarella Crostini Recipe: Amazing crostini recipe!