Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup
It has been way too long since I had a chance to hang out with one of my favorite group of food bloggers, the Sunday Supper crowd. As you know I love my crock pot recipes. When I saw the topic for this weeks Sunday Supper theme I had to make time to create this Crock Pot Turkey Meatball soup recipe especially for this weeks #SundaySupper celebration.
Since it has been so long and I know some of you are new readers I’ll explain a little about how #SundaySupper works. Each Sunday some of the best food bloggers out there get together and share a recipe for that weeks theme. This Sundays theme is slow cooker recipes. This week there are 40+ bloggers sharing crock pot recipes. On each Sunday at 7 pm we all hang out on Twitter and chat about the theme of the week. Follow along on Twitter with the #SundaySupper hashtag.
This weeks Sunday Supper host is Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. Be sure to stop by and say hello. Scroll down below my Crock Pot Turkey Meatball soup recipe to find all the recipes shared from the rest of the #SundaySupper crew this week. Then go pull out that crock pot and make Sunday Supper for your family.
- 5 Italian Turkey Sausage, casing removed
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cup mini carrots
- 2 small yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thickly sliced
- 10 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 small bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ can diced tomatoes
- Mix the first 6 ingredients well. Form into small meatballs, about 24. Brown in a skillet with the olive oil.
- Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot set on low.
- Add the meatballs and the next 9 ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add the beans and diced tomatoes to the crock pot and turn the crock pot up to high.
- Cook on high for an hour.
- Crockpot Kielbasa Split Pea Soup from The Foodie Army Wife
- Amazing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup from Flour On My Face
- Kale & Kielbasa Soup Slow Cooker Lime Garlic Chicken from The Messy Baker
- Slow Cooker Chicken, Spinach and White Bean Soup from Amee’s Savory Dish
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup from Noshing With The Nolands
- Spicy Ham and 10-Bean Soup from Food Lust People Love
- Crockpot Caramelized Pork Noodle Soup from Brunch with Joy
- Slow Cooker Acorn Squash and Apple Soup from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Three Bean, Butternut, and Quinoa Vegetarian Chili from Ruffles & Truffles
- Potato, Kielbasa and Spinach Soup With Gouda from Meal Planning Magic
- Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Tortilla Soup #GlutenFree from Sue’ s Nutrition Buzz
Scrumptious Mains (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Slow Cooked Apple Pie Oatmeal from Life Tastes Good
- Pork and Cabbage Stew from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Slow Cooker Lime Garlic Chicken from Peaceful Cooking
- Slow-Cooked Country Pork and Veggies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Eat, Drink and be Tracy
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef from Marlene Baird
- Madras Beef Curry with Vegetables from Curious Cuisiniere
- Crock Pot Pork Chops with Apples and Figs from Cooking On The Ranch
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Crockpot Sesame Chicken from Casa de Crews
- Pork Chops in Gravy with Potatoes from Cookin’ Mimi
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Pulled Chicken from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Slow Cooker Spicy Peach Pulled Pork from Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken with Artichokes from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Scalloped Potatoes from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions from The Dinner-Mom
- Slow Cooker Brownie Dessert from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Triple Chocolate Cake from MealDIva
- Slow Cooker Rice Pudding from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Slow-Cooker Kheer (Indian Rice Pudding) from Magnolia Days
- Slow Cooker Lemon Poppy Seed Cake from NinjaBaking
- Slow Cooker Sourdough from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Slowcooker Seedy Bread from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
Sips and Spreads
- Spiced Caramel Cider from The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.