Tasty Butterfly Shrimp Sliders
This Tasty Butterfly Shrimp Sliders shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SamsClubSeafood #CollectiveBias
I love recipes like these Easy Butterfly Shrimp Sliders. The recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and can be served in under 30 minutes. These Butterfly Shrimp Sliders are a perfect party appetizer or you can enjoy them as a quick and easy dinner. I picked up all the ingredients on a recent shopping trip to Sam's Club. I love Sam's Club! Where else can you find the best seafood prices and get a free lunch?
For seven straight weeks at your local Sam's Club starting February 19 & 20th you can sample other delicious Sam's Club Seafood recipes along with these Tasty Butterfly Shrimp Sliders made with SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning and KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip.
While you're shopping at Sam's Club be sure to pick up all the ingredients to make these Easy Butterfly Shrimp Sliders along with the recipe card for the featured seafood recipe demo.
Sam's Club features a large selection of high-quality seafood in the frozen food section at the best prices.
Check out these Sam's Club exclusive online premium seafood offers and stock up.
How to make Tasty Shrimp Sliders
As I mentioned you only need 4 ingredients to make these easy delicious shrimp sliders.
- SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning
- KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle
- Slider Buns (I used King's Hawaiian Buns)
- Sweet Pickle Relish (optional)
Remove the tails from the SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet. A pair of kitchen shears works well to remove the tails from the frozen shrimp. Bake for 11-12 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
While the shrimp are cooking mix the KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle with the Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning and pickle relish (if using) and set aside.
If you like tartar sauce with your shrimp you could also mix in 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish with the Kraft Miracle Whip and Mrs. Dash Seasoning. I made two batches of the sauce. One plain and one with sweet relish.
How to assemble a Tasty Shrimp Slider
When the shrimp are done remove them from the oven, cut a slider bun in half (cutting prevents the bun from getting smashed) and spread about a tablespoon of sauce over the bun.
Add a big beautiful SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp (a perfect fit on the Kings Hawaiian Bun), top with a pickle slice (optional) and close the bun. Take a big bite because you know you have to "test" out the recipe before serving.
Fill a serving platter with these Tasty Shrimp Sliders and serve with your sides of choice.
Easy 4 ingredient Butterfly Shrimp Sliders
- King's Hawaiian Rolls (or slider bun of choice)
- SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 2 Tsp. Mrs. Dash® Original seasoning
- ¼ Cup KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove tails from SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 11–12 min.
- Mix together Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning and KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip. Spread 1 Tsp. of the mixture on a King's Hawaiian Roll. Place 1 Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp on roll. Bite. Smile. Repeat.