This Tasty Butterfly Shrimp Sliders shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I love snack or appetizer recipes like these Butterfly Shrimp Sliders. The recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and can be served in under 30 minutes.
Butterfly Shrimp Sliders are a perfect party appetizer or you can enjoy them as a quick and easy dinner.
How to make Tasty Shrimp Sliders
As I mentioned you only need 4 ingredients to make these easy delicious shrimp sliders.
- Frozen Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning
- KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle
- Slider Buns (I used King's Hawaiian Buns)
- Sweet Pickle Relish (optional)
Remove the tails from the shrimp and arrange them in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
A pair of kitchen shears works well to remove the shrimp tails from the frozen shrimp. Bake for 11-12 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
While the shrimp are cooking mix the Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip with the Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning and pickle relish (if using) and set aside.
If you like tartar sauce with your fried shrimp you could also mix in 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish with the Kraft Miracle Whip and Mrs. Dash Seasoning. I made two batches of the sauce. One plain and one with sweet relish.
How to assemble a Tasty Shrimp Slider
When the shrimp are done remove them from the oven, cut a slider bun in half (cutting prevents the bun from getting smashed) and spread about a tablespoon of sauce over the bun.
Add a shrimp (a perfect size fit for a Kings Hawaiian Bun), top with a pickle slice (optional) and close the bun.
Take a big bite because you know you have to "test" out the recipe before serving.
Fill a serving platter with these Tasty Shrimp Sliders and serve with your sides of choice.
More recipes using shrimp
Tasty Butterfly Shrimp Sliders
- King's Hawaiian Rolls (or slider bun of choice)
- SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 2 Tsp. Mrs. Dash® Original seasoning
- ¼ Cup KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove tails from SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 11–12 min.
- Mix together Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning and KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip. Spread 1 Tsp. of the mixture on a King's Hawaiian Roll. Place 1 Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp on roll. Bite. Smile. Repeat.