25 Fall Muffin Recipes
Here are 25 Fall Muffin recipes I can make and enjoy as I dream about the cool fall weather that will eventually make its way down here to Florida.
Fall is in the air, right? Well, for many of you that may be true. We are having one of the hottest Septembers in years in S.W. Florida.
Until then I will still be sweating in the 90+-degree temperatures with a 105 heat index until the weather starts to cool.
Hopefully soon! I did feel a slight cool breeze on the air last night so hopefully, the cooler fall weather is on its way.
Muffin recipes are some of my favorite recipes. A muffin can be served at breakfast, with coffee in the afternoon or enjoyed as a dessert.
I love baking a batch of muffins in the evening and then enjoying one the next morning with a cup of coffee.
Fall Muffin recipes are some of my favorite muffin flavors. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pumpkin are favorite fall muffin flavors around here.
I love the flavors of fall. Apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, and cloves.
Just smelling the scent of fall spices makes me long for the cooler weather.
Although I don’t miss the winters of my childhood (Brentwood, Long Island) where we spent many a day snowbound trapped in the house by snowdrifts blocking the front door as we waited for someone to come shovel us out.
I do miss the fun Fall Festivals of Halloween where there was always a big galvanized bucket full of ice cold water that we would bob for apples in.
I was only 11 when we moved down south to Florida and not once did anyone I know bob for apples during the fall festivities of my childhood in South Florida.
It must be because apples don’t grow in Florida. I don’t think bobbing for oranges would be as fun with a mouth full of the bitter peel of a Florida orange.
So as I await the cooler temperatures you and I can enjoy some of these 25 Fall Muffin Recipes.
25 Fall Muffin Recipes
1. Orange and Carrot Muffins by Overtime Cook
2. Apple Muffins by Inside BruCrew Life
3. Caramel Apple Muffins by Julies Eats & Treats
4. Mini Pumpkin Muffins by 52 Kitchen Adventures
5. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Muffins by Slap Dash Mom
6. Spiced Carrot Kale Muffins by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
7. Apple Muffins with Nut Crumble Topping by Yummy Healthy Easy
8. Pear and Pecan Muffins by Bake or Break
9. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins by The Kitchen is My Playground
10. Nutella Filled Pumpkin Spice Muffins by I heart Eating
11. Vegan Pumpkin Muffins by Nosh & Nourish
12. Vintage Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins by Flour On My Face
13. Butterscotch Banana Muffins by Inside BruCrew Life
14. Banana Foster Muffins by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
15. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins by The Kitchen is My Playground
16. Apple Fritter Muffins by I heart Eating
17. Pear Ginger Walnut Muffins by Crumb Blog
18. Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins by Inside BruCrew Life
19. Healthy Morning Muffins by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
20. Blueberry Gingerbread Streusel Muffins by The Kitchen is My Playground
21. Pumpkin Raisinets Muffin Tops by Inside BruCrew Life
22. Pumpkin Banana Muffins by Ari’s Menu
23. Oatmeal Honey Apple Muffins by Knead to Cook
24. Autumn Morning Glory Muffins by Serenity in the Storm
25. Pear Crumble Muffins by Peanut Butter & Peppers
Fall Flavor Desserts or Cupcake Recipes from Flour On My Face
Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples: A sweet and sticky apple dessert recipe made in a few moniutes.
Apple Spice Cupcakes: These Apple Spice Cupcakes are packed full of apple flavor.
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Butter Cream Frosting: I love pumpkin flavored cupcakes topped with delicious buttercream frosting.
Check out the Flour On My Face Fall Recipe page for all my Fall inspired recipes.