12 Days of Christmas Cookies Invitation
The best part of every Christmas is the Christmas Cookies. Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies invitation.
Read the details below to find out how you can score all the Christmas cookie recipes to make your holiday extra special this year.
There will be an amazing giveaway you do not want to miss!
You’re invited to the 2019 12 Days of Christmas Cookies holiday celebration!
Christmas Cookie Recipes Galore!
I love baking homemade Christmas cookies and most years you will find me hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange for friends and family.
The 12 Days of Christmas Cookies celebration is going to make your Christmas cookie baking so much fun this year.
You’ll be able to pick and choose from some of the best Christmas cookie recipes shared by some amazing food bloggers. 4-6 Food bloggers sharing a Christmas cookie recipe every day!
Each day beginning on December 1st I will share a new blog post with the recipes from each blogger. So each day you get my update it will have all links to all of the bloggers Christmas cookie recipes for that day.
You don’t want to miss out on the chance to win an amazing prize that is going to help you with all your holiday baking. It is an amazing prize but for now I have to keep it a secret!
The prize will be announced on December 1st when the first day of Christmas cookie recipes are shared. If you love to make cookies you are going to want to have a chance to enter the giveaway.
Beginning December 1st, 2019 thru December 12th, 2019 myself and 3 of my bloggy friends will be sharing amazing Christmas cookie recipes with you. You will also have a chance to enter a special holiday giveaway.
How to join the 12 Days of cookies celebration
- Current newsletter subscribers do nothing you will receive the recipes in your normal newsletter.
- New subscribers will need to subscribe to the Flour On My Face newsletter below.
If you want to join in on the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies fun join my newsletter and you will get an email every time I post a new recipe on my website and you won’t miss any of the 12 Days of Christmas Cookie recipes!
Join the newsletter so you don’t forget!
12 Days of Christmas Cookies Facebook Group
If you like to hang out on Facebook come over and join the new 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Facebook group where you can have all your cookie baking questions answered.
- Meet the bloggers of the 12 Days of Christmas cookies celebration.
- If you are looking for a specific Christmas cookie recipe ask in the group and we will see if we can find it for you!
- Have a question about baking Christmas cookies? Ask the group someone is bound to know the answer.
Exclusive freebie for the readers of Flour On My Face
Grab the Free Christmas Cookie Exchange Printables pack designed for Flour On My Face readers.
- How to Host a Christmas Cookie Exchange: I share all the tips and tricks to plan a beautiful cookie exchange. I’ve been hosting cookie exchanges for over 20 years!
- DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Thank You Gift: Here I show you how I make cute cookie exchange party favors for all of my cookie exchange guests to take home with them.
- DIY Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Box: Step by step instructions with photos on how I made cute cookies exchange take-home boxes so my guests could take their Christmas cookie exchange cookies home in style.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Take Home Cookie Bags: I’ll show you how you can make easy cookie exchange treat bags for everyone to package up the cookie exchange cookies to take home.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Invitations: Print the free printable cookie exchange invitations here.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipe Cards: You can print out these cookie exchange recipe cards for your guests to write their cookie exchange recipes on to share with the party. Or the cookie exchange hostess can write her Christmas cookie exchange recipe for everyone to take home a copy. Or attach it to the cookie exchange take-home boxes with a piece of ribbon with the cookie exchange thank you gift.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Banner: Deck the walls with this cookie exchange banner.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Sign: Print out and frame this cute Christmas cookie exchange sign to hang on the wall or to set out on the cookie exchange treat table.
Basic Christmas Cookie Baking Supplies
Make sure you have the basic baking supplies on hand before you start your holiday baking.
- My Favorite Christmas Cookie Cutters for cut out cookies.
- Large Baking Sheets: I have 4 of these and they really make baking cookies so much easier.
- Cookie Dough Scoops: This is the secret to making perfectly shaped cookies every time.
- Parchment Paper: Keeps cookies from sticking and over browning. Makes clean up a breeze.
- Wooden Rolling Pin: A good rolling pin is a must for rolling out perfect Christmas cookies every time.
- Cooling Racks: Cookies need to cool and a cooling rack allows air to circulate and helps the hot cookies cool quicker. It also makes drizzling baked cookies with melted chocolate or powdered sugar drizzle easier.
- Thin Metal Spatula: A wide flat metal spatula helps lift the cookies off the baking sheet without damaging the edges and keep the hot cookies from breaking when transferring them to the cooling rack.
- Spritz Cookie Press: A must have for making tradition Spritz Cookies for Christmas.
- Christmas Cookie Boxes: Planning a cookie exchange or love to share your Christmas cookies? Cookie Gift Boxes are perfect to keep the cookies from getting crushed.