Fall Activities In Fort Myers Florida
Fall is such a wonderful time of the year here in Southwest Florida. It is the height of our outdoor festival, Farmers Markets, craft and Art show season.
During the Fall in Fort Myers, Florida the temperatures are perfect for outdoor activities and Fall Festivals of all kinds. It is the best time of year to enjoy all the wonderful Fall activities that are available in our area.
Southwest Florida is full of Fall activities perfect for a day out with the family. The area is rich in arts and crafts, nature, historical attractions, and beautiful beaches.
Take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy the day out visiting a few of these fun Fall Activities in Fort Myers, Florida. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy!
Fall Activities in Fort Myers Florida 2015
- Alliance of the Arts Greenmarket Farmers Market Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm
- Lakes Park Farmers Market Open every Friday starting October 2 – April 29, 9 am – 1 pm
- 10th Annual Salty Sam’s Pirate Festival on Fort Myers Beach: Oct 9-11, 2015
- Lakes Park Pumpkin Patch Opens October 16th – October 31st
- Zombie Con 2015 Fort Myers October 17th, 2015
- 25th Annual Family Fright Night October 23rd, 2015
- Estero United Methodist Church Farmers Market Opens November 7th 9 am to 1 pm
- Estero United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch- Opened October 3rd – October 31st
- Buckler’s Craft Fair November 7-8, 2015
- American Sand Sculpting Championships 2015 Competition: November 20 – 29, 2015
- The Edison & Ford Winter Estates Moon Garden Tour during the Harvest Moon 6:30 pm September 27th, 2015
- Fort Myers Haunted History Tour every WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY @ 8:00 pm advanced ticket purchase required
- Visit one of the many beautiful Beaches of Southwest Florida
- Visit Manatee Park during the months of November to March when the Manatee move into warm water
As promised here is the list of Southwest Florida Farmer’s Markets that will start opening up in the upcoming weeks. New Farmer’s Markets are opening up in the Fort Myers area and I can’t wait to share where all the Lee County, Florida Farmer’s Markets are located! I will update the posts as new locations become available for the 2015 Southwest Florida Farmers Market season.