Pepperoni Bruschetta Bites
This Pepperoni Bruschetta Bites recipe - shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
There are a few staple items I like to keep in my pantry for when I need to throw together a quick snack like these Pepperoni Bruschetta Bites. As long as I have a box of RITZ® crackers in the house I know I can rummage around and find the ingredients I need to make a delicious snack or appetizer.
RITZ®Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest
Enter for a chance to win one of forty $100 Walmart e-Gift Cards (10 per week) by uploading an Instagram photo of your Ritz-topped creation with #putitonaritzcontest. Purchase of Ritz is not required.
Do you have an awesome cracker topping recipe? If you do you can enter the RITZ®Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest. All you have to do is snap a great photo of your topping and share it on Instagram and tag it with #putitonaritzcontest.
Bruschetta is traditionally served on a piece of toasted bread but the new RITZ® Garlic Butter crackers are the perfect base for a scoop of bruschetta and a slice of pepperoni.
I found the RITZ® Garlic Butter crackers at Walmart along with all the other available flavors of RITZ® crackers. Walmart has a nice selection of RITZ® crackers.
These Pepperoni Bruschetta Bites are easy to make. I used fresh herbs because I like to keep a few pots of fresh herbs growing on my kitchen windowsill but you can use dried herbs if that's what you have on hand.
Bruschetta is one of those wonderfully delicious recipes that you can use whatever ingredients you have on hand as long as you start with a few basic ingredients like herbs and olive oil.
How to make Pepperoni Bruschetta Bites
- RITZ® crackers
- fresh mozzarella cheese or fresh parmesan cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- olive oil
- fresh tomatoes
- minced garlic
- dried pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Mince all the herbs finely if using fresh herbs or measure the dry herbs into a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl.
Dice the tomatoes and cheese and add to the bowl.
- If using fresh parmesan cheese instead of mozzarella cheese grate it into the bowl.
- Mix well. The flavors really come together if you refrigerate the bruschetta for at least an hour or overnight.
To serve place a pepperoni on top of a RITZ® Garlic Butter cracker and top with about a teaspoon of Bruschetta.
This Pepperoni Bruschetta Bite recipe is perfect for a quick snack or makes a wonderful party appetizer.
- RITZ® Garlic Butter Crackers
- sliced pepperoni
- 3-4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced finely
- ¼ - ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl mix the mozzarella, tomatoes, herbs, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or over night.
- Place a pepperoni slice on top of a Ritz Garlic Butter Cracker.
- Top with ½ teaspoon of topping.