Instant Pot Soup recipes are going to revolutionize the world during the cold winter months! Instant Pot Soup is one of my favorite things to make. Head over to my Instant Pot Recipes page for all my other Instant Pot Recipes.
With this amazing and relatively new appliance, you will be able to make just about any Instant Pot Soup recipe you could dream of in under 30 minutes.
- Instant Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup is packed with protein and veggies.
- Instant Pot Chicken Barley Soup: This recipe is perfect for when you're short on time but still want a wholesome and yummy dinner. Using just a handful of ingredients and an Instant Pot, you can whip up a delicious homemade soup in a flash.
- Instant Pot Cream of Broccoli Soup: Made with fresh broccoli, onions, garlic, and cream, this comforting soup will warm you from the inside out.
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup: Loaded with ground beef, vibrant bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and a harmonious blend of spices, this soup is a flavor explosion that will leave you feeling fully satisfied and cozy.
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup: A big warming bowl of comfort food will make you feel better.
- Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup with Ground Beef: Your favorite bag of 15 bean soup is delicious made with ground beef.
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe: OMG this is the best pressure cooker creamy chicken soup you will ever taste. For a meatless version see the Cauliflower Broccoli Soup recipe below.
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Soup recipe: This creamy Instant Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Soup recipe is a delicious vegetarian and gluten-free Instant Pot Soup everyone will love.
- Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup recipe: Hurst’s Cajun 15 Bean Soup bean mix makes it so easy to make this delicious 15 bean soup recipe with a Cajun flare.
- Instant Pot Ham and White Bean Soup recipe: Make this Instant Pot Ham and White Bean soup recipe with leftover ham, bacon or a ham hock. This is the easiest way to cook no soak dried beans!
- Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas and Ham Soup: Serve this Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas with Ham Soup on New Years Day and have good luck all year long! The Instant Pot cooks dried beans in a fraction of the time!
- Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup recipe: Beef Barley Soup recipe with stew meat that is moist and tender.
- Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup recipe: A big hearty bowl of this chicken, wild rice and mushroom soup is delicious for lunch or dinner.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Hearty and comforting on a cold night Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup only takes about 30 minutes to make!
More Instant Pot Recipes
Check out more of my favorite Instant Pot Recipes below.