Chimichurri Turkey Burger
Disclosure: This Chimichurri Turkey Burger recipe post has been Sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.
Its that time of year when backyard parties happen almost every weekend. The summer is here and we love celebrating our own Fiesta’s every chance we get. Target makes it easy to celebrate with family and friends. Celebrate your next Fiesta with these Chimichurri Turkey Burgers and save with the new Target Cartwheel Deals.
Fiesta season is finally here.Whether you’ll be hosting a backyard barbeque, pool party, birthday party or an actual Mexican Fiesta party you’ll need a place to get all of your party essentials. Target is making that easier with Cartwheel deals on everything you need to host a fantastic party and not break the bank.
Target Cartwheel offers to help #AmpUpYourFiesta
- 10% off Country Crock and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, 5/31 – 7/12
- 10% Fruttare, 6/7 – 8/1
- 5% off Lipton Recipe Secrets, 6/14 – 7/4
- 5% off Knorr Recipe Mix, 6/14 – 7/4
- 10% off Hellman’s, 6/14 – 7/4
Try one of these recipes to make your next Fiesta a big hit! This Chimichurri Burger is moist and delicious. You can use turkey if you like and make a Chimichurri Turkey Burger if beef isn’t your thing.
Don’t feel like firing up the grill for your next Fiesta? You could make this baked Chipotle-Lime Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe instead.
Want to really get the Fiesta started? Make these easy Mango Frozen Margarita’s using Fruttare Fruit Bars.
Easy Fruttare Mango Margarita Recipe
- 4 Bars Fruttare Mango Frozen Fruit Bars
- 1½ cups ice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 shot Triple Sec
- lime wedge (optional)
- sugar or salt for rim (optional)
- Place the first 5 ingredients into a blender and blend until ice is crushed.
- Dip rim of glass into lime juice then dip into salt or sugar to rim glass. (optional)
- Pour the frozen margarita into 2 margarita glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedge.