Udi’s Gluten Free Halloween Candy Corn Pudding
Disclosure: This Gluten Free Halloween Candy Corn Pudding recipe has been sponsored by Udi’s. All opinions are my own.
Udi’s Gluten free Brownie Bites are perfect for making this gluten free Halloween dessert. Finding gf dessert recipes for the kids can be a little difficult. This Gluten Free Halloween Candy Corn Pudding is so easy to make and the kids will love it.
I had a couple of ideas rolling around for this gluten free challenge of making something fun for children who are following a gluten free diet. I finally settles on this pudding dessert. It’s not so much a recipe but a fun way of using Udi’s GF Brownie bites in a dessert for Halloween. This dessert could be used for any holiday just by changing the flavors or color of the pudding used.
I used a mini trifle bowl but you could also make this dessert in a mason jar and prepare them ahead for a summer picnic, beach party or a holiday get together.
Matter of fact the Udi’s Brownie Bites taste so good your non gluten free guests would never guess that the brownie bites are gluten free.
You could also make this using regular brownie bites or crushed up chocolate cookies for the bottom layer if you are not gluten free.
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip for topping
- 8 Udi’s Brownie Bites
- Candy Corn for Garnish
- 1 -2 drops of red liquid food coloring
- 3-4 drops of yellow liquid food coloring
- Make the pudding per box instructions and chill an hour.
- Into each dessert glass break up 4 Udi Brownie Bites.
- Press the brownie bites down into the bottom of the dessert glass.
- Divide half of the vanilla pudding between the two dessert glasses over the Udi’s Brownie Bites.
- Add the red & yellow food coloring to the remaining vanilla pudding.
- Stir well so there are no streaks of color.
- Once the pudding is colored orange divide between the two dessert dishes.
- Top with Cool Whip or Reddi Whip and chill.
- Before serving top with some halloween colored sprinkles and a candy corn for garnish.
You could really get creative for every holiday using different flavors and colors pudding to make a fun gluten free dessert.
Disclosure: I received a box of Udi’s Gluten Free products to help me create this fun gluten free Halloween dessert. All opinions are my own.