M&M Brownie Party Pie
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
Baking with M&M’s can be so much fun. Nothing puts a bigger smile on a kids face then seeing M&M’s decorating a sweet treat. This recipe can be made using any combination of M&M flavors you desire. You could make this recipe for any occasion. For Christmas you could use the red & green holiday M&M’s. Just by changing up the colors of M&M’s used you could personalize this M&M Brownie pie for any occasion.
You should have seen the look on my granddaughter Hailey’s face when she saw this M&M Brownie Party Pie after I added all the toppings. She helped me make the brownie batter and saw all the Milk Chocolate M&M’s , Pretzel M&M’s and Dark Chocolate M&M’s along with all the other toppings I planned to use.
When Hailey saw the M&M Brownie Pie decked out in all it’s glory she said………”Grammy that looks so good….” with a huge smile on her face.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- ¼ cup Milk Chocolate M&M's
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate M&M's
- ¼ cup Pretzel M&M's
- ¼ cup Pretzel sticks
- ½ cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 Dove chocolate candy bar or about 6 pieces of Dove Promise, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl. Scrapping the bowl once.
- Add vanilla and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Add one egg at a time, beating well and scrapping the bowl before adding the second egg. Repeat with the second egg.
- Gradually add the dry Ingredients to the bowl beating for a couple seconds after each addition.
- Beat batter for one minute.
- Scoop the batter into a greased pie pan. Smooth top and bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownie pie.
- Randomly sprinkle all the toppings over the frosting.
- Gently press down on the topping so they embed in the frosting.
- Chill for an hour before serving.