Easy Easter Cupcakes
Celebrate Easter with a HERSHEY’S Easter Candy Giveaway
Easter Traditions Then
Easter Traditions Now
Filling our Easter baskets
HERSHEY’S has always been a part of our Easter celebration. I load up the Easter baskets with HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates, JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy, TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists, REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and ROLO Candy.
Matter of fact we enjoy all of these candies all year long. I am addicted to TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists and I think there would be an uprising my family if I left out the REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Easy Easter Cupcakes with HERSHEY’S Easter Candy
Decorating Easter Cupcakes with the HERSHEY Easter candy line up is so easy. All you need is your favorite cake mix, a can of frosting and a couple of bags of JOLLY RANCHER Easter Lollipops, WHOPPERS Robin Eggs and a bag of JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans. You could also use HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates for the center of a cupcake.
Make the cupcakes as directed on the package, swirl the frosting on with a spoon, no need for anything fancy and have fun decorating your easy Easter cupcakes with the HERSHEY’S Easter candy. Let the kids help and they will have a great time.
Head over to the CelebrateWithHersheys.com for more fun ideas on how you can celebrate Easter with Hershey’s candy. This Easter Critter Cups Crafts is so cute I may have to make these for my granddaughters.
To enter to win a HERSHEY’S Easter Candy prize pack head to the bottom of this post for the rafflecopter entry form.
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix
- 1 container of frosting
- 24 cupcake liners and picks (optional)
- 1 bag WHOPPERS Robin Eggs
- 1 bag JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans
- 1 bag JOLLY RANCHER Easter lollipops
- Bake cupcakes as directed and let cool.
- Spread frosting over the top of cupcakes.
- Decorate 12 cupcakes with pink sprinkles.
- Set one HERSHEY WHOPPER Robin Egg in the center of each cupcake.
- For remaining 12 cupcakes create a circle of JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans.
- Insert a JOLLY RANCHER Easter Lollipop in the center.
- Add an Easter pick to each cupcake if desired.