Quick Family Meals with Kraft Recipe Makers
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
I am always on the look out for quick family meals. I like to find easy meals that my family will love and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or take hours to make. Kraft Recipe Makers is just the kind of meal kit I am looking for. During the week when we are busy with work and school I need a meal plan that comes together fast.
Now that my 16 year old daughter has started working part time after school dinner time is even more hectic. She goes in to her new job at 4 or 5 in the afternoon. So to get dinner done and keep the rest of the family happy I need something to cook that is fast and easy to prepare.
Kraft Recipe Makers is perfect.The Kraft Recipe Makers are available at Walmart and are located on the sauce and pasta aisle. They come in 3 types of recipes, baked, skillet or slow cooker and are available in 10 different flavors. They are easy meal makers for busy moms like me.
We love the Tex-Mex Chicken Fajita but I was in the mood for a pasta recipe so I picked up a box of the Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Chicken Florentine. The Three Cheese Chicken Florentine is ready in just four steps and only needs a few fresh ingredients to get a delicious creamy pasta and chicken meal on the table in no time.
Recipe Makers are so easy to make. For the Three Cheese Chicken Florentine all you do is saute some boneless chicken breast until cooked through while the penne pasta is cooking. Then cover the chicken in the tomato and garlic simmer sauce that comes in the Meal kit.
Once the pasta has been cooked al dente you drain then add the fresh spinach and baking sauce to the hot pasta. The heat from the pasta cooks the spinach and warms the sauce.
Pour the pasta and spinach into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Next add the cooked and seasoned chicken on top of the pasta layer. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
I accidentally mixed the chicken into the pasta before adding it to the baking dish. It still turned out great and everyone loved it served with a fresh salad and a slice of a fresh baguette.
Recipe from Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Chicken Florentine serves 4-6
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Three Cheese Florentine
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1–1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray, butter or margarine. Cook 3 cups pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Saute chicken in one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet until done. Stir in Simmer Sauce; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add spinach and Baking Sauce; mix lightly. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the cheese over the chicken mixture. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Category: Dinner recipe