Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte
Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe made with fall seasonal Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
I love coffee. I love hot coffee. I love iced coffee. I love coffee flavored dessert recipes. Well you get my point. I love coffee.
I’ve never been much of a flavored coffee drinker until now. Once I got my greedy hands on a bag of Godiva Coffee Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds all bets were off.
I immediately set about cold brewing some of the Pumpkin Spice Coffee grounds.
I’ve been on a cold brewed iced coffee kick since about July. Cold brewing is turning out to be my favorite way of brewing coffee. I do still drink a couple of cups of a traditionally hot brewed coffee a day.
But since I am totally in love with the cold brewed ice coffee I’ve been making I may just keep drinking it this way even during the winter. We will have to see. It depends on just how cold it gets this winter.
How to make Cold Brewed Pumpkin Spice Coffee concentrate
For the cold brewed coffee I simply put 1 cup of the Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds into a 1 quart canning jar and fill with filtered water.
You set the jar on the counter for 12 to 24 hours depending on how strong you like your coffee.
I keep mine going for the full 24 hours. After the time is up filter the coffee grounds through a couple of layers of cheesecloth and keep refrigerated until your ready to use it.
Cold Brewed Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee
For each glass of iced coffee you fill your glass with ice, add a sweetener to taste, pour about a ½ cup of coffee over the ice and add milk or creamer. I’ve tried it with milk and two different types of liquid coffee creamer. I prefer the milk. My daughter prefers the creamer. It just depends on your own personal tastes.
Since I had been enjoying the Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee iced I decided I also needed to try it hot.
So I made myself a Pumpkin Spiced Latte. It was very easy to make and I am so glad I did because it was as good as the iced if not better.
Print the Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe belowPrint
Make Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte at home with Godiva Fall Pumpkin Spice Coffee grounds.
- 1/8 cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds
- 1 ¾ cups of filtered water
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/8th tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon to garnish
- I brewed 1/8 a cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds in 1 ¾ cups of boiling water in a French press.
- In a small pot I added ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar and heated it till almost boiling, whisking the entire time.
- Whisk it until there is a thick layer of foam on top of the hot milk. Remove the pot from the stove and add 1/8 tsp of vanilla.
- Pour half the brewed coffee into a large coffee mug
- Pour the frothy milk into the coffee mug.
- Add some whipped cream to the top and sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon to garnish.
- Calories: 00