Double Stuffed Nutella French Toast Recipe
I made Double Stuffed Nutella Stuffed French Toast for our Mother’s Day brunch because we love Nutella so much.
I wanted to make something special for our Mother’s Day brunch recipe.
Stuffed French Toast Recipe
This was the first time I ever made a stuffed French Toast. I couldn’t believe how great this tasted.
The Double Stuffed Nutella French Toast is rich and delicious.
All of the flavors come together and compliment each other.
I mean think about it Nutella, bananas, and cinnamon is delicious on their own. It was the hit of the brunch.
I also made a Nutella Muffin Recipe that turned out very good.
I didn’t find this exact Nutella recipe online at the time I made it but now this recipe can be found all over the place.
I just figured that Nutella and bananas go great together so it was a no-brainer to come up with when I was trying to decide on a recipe that would make the Mother’s in our family feel special on the one day a year dedicated to Moms everywhere.
Best Bread for French Toast
The secret to this recipe is the bread. You should start with a very good loaf of bread.
I used a purchased loaf of White Mountain Bread from Publix but you could also use Brioche or any homemade rich bread you might have on hand.
You could use regular sandwich bread but it will not taste as good.Print
This Double Stuffed Nutella French Toast recipe is a perfect way to show Mom how special she is on Mother’s Day. Make this special French toast recipe for Mother’s Day breakfast in bed or brunch.
- 1 loaf White Mountain Bread, sliced (Publix)
- 8 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Syrup of choice
- Beat the eggs and cinnamon in a large shallow bowl.
- Thinly slice the bananas on a plate.
- Lay your bread out on a large cookie sheet in stacks of two slices. Spread a even layer of Nutella over the top piece of bread.
- Arrange the sliced bananas over the Nutella in a single layer.
- Top each piece of bread with Nutella and bananas with a slice of plain bread.
- Arrange the sandwiches on the cookie sheet so you can make the French Toast in an assembly line fashion.
- Carefully dip the Nutella and banana sandwiches in the egg mixture evenly coating each side with the egg and cinnamon.
- Allow excess egg to drip back into the bowl. Cook each side in a buttered skillet until golden brown and cooked through.
Tip: Only dip each Stuffed French Toast as you are about to cook it. Once dipped in the egg mixture immediately place it in your hot skillet to cook. If you dip more than one stuffed french toast before you are ready to cook it the bread will get soggy and fall apart when you try to move it to the skillet.
The White Mountain bread slices that I used were pretty large and only one would fit in my pan at a time. If you are using smaller pieces of bread cook as many as will fit in your pan at once. If you have a panini maker you could also cook it in that.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 805
Keywords: Stuffed Nutella French Toast recipe, French Toast, Mother's Day Brunch, Breakfast Recipe
I was really blown away by how good this tasted. I should have know better. Any recipe that includes Nutella is a winner!
Thanks for stopping by!