This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle was the hit of Thanksgiving dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in jar worked out perfect because my daughter hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house.
I served the trifle desserts trifle in canning jars for easy to travel and serve individual desserts.
This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle In a Jar recipe is the perfect combination of flavors for your Thanksgiving dessert.
Make them in individual jars or make this pumpkin trifle recipe in a trifle bowl.
Either way, your family is going to love it. Mine begs me to make this Thanksgiving dessert recipe every year.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
My Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is also the perfect hot drink to serve during your Thanksgiving dinner.
More Fall recipes
More Fall flavored recipes can be found on my Fall Recipes Page! Lots of pumpkin recipes!
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice cake mix, prepared
- 2 boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix, prepared
- 1 container cool whip
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Prepare the cake mix and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan following the directions on the box.
- Cool cake completely. Cut off the edge pieces and cut cake into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare pudding following directions on the box. Fold the dried cranberries into the pudding.
- Prepare each individual trifle by layering the cake pieces, pudding and whipped cream.
- Top off each pumpkin spice cranberry trifle with whipped cream, a few dried cranberries and a pecan half.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
Recipe Expert Tips
- This recipe will make from 8-12 individual desserts served in jars. The size of the jar will determine how many servings.
- Can be served in a large trifle bowl.