This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle was the hit of Thanksgiving dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in jar worked out perfect because my daughter hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house.
I served the trifle desserts trifle in canning jars for easy to travel and serve individual desserts.
This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle In a Jar recipe is the perfect combination of flavors for your Thanksgiving dessert.
Make them in individual jars or make this pumpkin trifle recipe in a trifle bowl.
Either way, your family is going to love it. Mine begs me to make this Thanksgiving dessert recipe every year.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
My Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is also the perfect hot drink to serve during your Thanksgiving dinner.
More Fall recipes
More Fall flavored recipes can be found on my Fall Recipes Page! Lots of pumpkin recipes!
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice cake mix, prepared
- 2 boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix, prepared
- 1 container cool whip
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Prepare the cake mix and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan following the directions on the box.
- Cool cake completely. Cut off the edge pieces and cut cake into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare pudding following directions on the box. Fold the dried cranberries into the pudding.
- Prepare each individual trifle by layering the cake pieces, pudding and whipped cream.
- Top off each pumpkin spice cranberry trifle with whipped cream, a few dried cranberries and a pecan half.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
Recipe Expert Tips
- This recipe will make from 8-12 individual desserts served in jars. The size of the jar will determine how many servings.
- Can be served in a large trifle bowl.
I would make homemade chicken stew for Christmas gifts and put it in these beautiful jars.
I saw a recipe for dark hot chocolate mix and I think that I would love to try that one, or perhaps, I would like to try bean soup mixture, thank you for asking, sounds like fun
I love giving cookie and quick bread mixes in jars.
This looks delicious! I like to do extra canning (jam, plus whatever my garden produces a lot of) for holiday gifts.
I just made brownie batter truffles, and I am packing them in jars. These would be PERFECT for that 🙂
I'd make baking mixes in the jars. write directions and tie them on with raffia
Mini brownie cheesecakes.
Assorted soups to keep in freezer for week night dinners.
It's possibly too late to get it ready for Christmas but I would love to make some homemade vanilla.
I love the idea of putting baking mixes in jars, or overnight oats!
I saw recipes for apple pies in a jar. But for a gift I would put hot coco mix. layering ingredients for a tasty drink
I would like to make cookie and brownie gifts in jars.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Cookie mixes in jars are fun.
I have tons of berries I froze this summer to make some jams and syrups for Christmas gifts.
I have a book that is all about gifts in a jar. I would use something out of it.
I would make candles for gifts
I would love to make Hot Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
I make up some Cookie Mix in a Jar - Oatmeal Raisin Spice.
Ann Marie mones
What a great idea, and I love the fact that you made smaller servings for the kids. I am going to have to try this recipe. Thanks!
You are welcome Ann Marie
I would like to find a diabetic cookie recipe for my father-in-law for one of the jars, I have a gingerbread recipe that would be great, and now I would love to make the Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar for some friends!
I love making individual Boston Cream Trifle but as a gift I would put coffee beans in the jar with a small candle in the middle. When lit i would have a wonderful coffee fragrance throughout the house. Love coffee smells.