Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar
Disclosure: This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar post and giveaway has been sponsored by Ball Canning. All opinions are my own.
This weeks Progressive Dinner is all about holiday dessert recipes in jars. You all know how much I love Ball Canning jars. I love making preserves in them but I also love finding ways to use my Ball Canning jars for other things like this perfect fall pumpkin dessert recipe.
This Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle was the hit of Thanksgiving dinner dessert. Making this Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in jar worked out perfect because my daughter hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house. I made the pumpkin trifle in the Ball® 16oz Wide Mouth Pint Jars for the adults and made a few for the kids in the Ball® 8oz Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars.
You can find the full lineup of Progressive Dinner Desserts below along with the recipe for this Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle recipe.
Daily Dish Recipes: Spiced Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifles
Adventures in All Things Food: Layered Turtle Cheesecakes
Flour on My Face: Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar
The Gunny Sack: Peppermint Brownies
Will Cook for Smiles: No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Gingerbread Trifle
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle was the hit of Thanksgiving dinner dessert
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice cake mix + ingredients to make
- 2 boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix + ingredients to make
- 1 small container cool whip
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- pecan halves (optional)
- Prepare the cake mix and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan following the directions on the box.
- Cool cake completely. Cut off the edge pieces and cut cake into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare pudding following directions on the box. Fold the dried cranberries into the pudding.
- Prepare each individual trifle by layering the cake pieces, pudding and whipped cream.
- Top off each pumpkin spice cranberry trifle with whipped cream, a few dried cranberries and a pecan half.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
This recipe will make from 8-12 desserts in a jar depending on the size of jar used.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 625