Pineapple Blueberry Granola
Disclosure: This Pineapple Blueberry Granola recipe is a compensated post on behalf of DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice in collaboration with the Mom It Forward Blogger network.
The end of the school year is upon us and as we head into what I hope will be the lazy days of summer I am always trying to find quick ways to eat a nutritious breakfast. This Pineapple Blueberry Granola recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack.
DOLE would like to help us all celebrate A Year of Sunshine by sharing delicious food & drink recipes using DOLE Pineapple Juice.
DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
DOLE Pineapple Juice is available in both a 46 oz can or 6 oz 6-pack of cans on the juice aisle of grocery and super center stores nationwide. It is 100% juice, not from concentrate, an excellent source of vitamin C , a good source of vitamins A&E, naturally gluten free, BPA free packaging, Non GMO and a great pantry staple!
Save money for a sunny day with this $1.00 off #coupon for any 46oz or 6oz 6-pack of DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice.
Celebrate a Year of Sunshine
How do we celebrate A Year of Sunshine? By celebrating the everyday. We can celebrate the little things in life that bring us pleasure like reading a good book, watching a beautiful sunset, the last day of school or the beginning of summer.
We can celebrate the end of the school year by sharing a jar of this delicious Pineapple Blueberry Granola with our favorite teacher. What better way is there to show our appreciation to our teachers than to send them a homemade gift like this Pineapple Blueberry Granola at the end of the school year?
Celebrate the everyday along with special occasions and holidays with DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice. Visit DOLE A Year of Sunshine to learn more about DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice's Year of Sunshine, and enjoy bright ideas on mixing tasty tropical cocktails, marinades and other delicious menu items.
Homemade granola is so easy to make and is easy to packaged in a mason jar with a pretty ribbon and label. Everyone loves granola. You can eat it for breakfast with milk. You can use it to top your favorite yogurt. Or you can eat it for a crunchy snack. This Pineapple Blueberry Granola is sweet and crunchy.
How to make Pineapple Blueberry Granola
Pineapple Blueberry Granola
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup dried pineapple chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350' degrees.
- Line a extra large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the first seven ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small sauce pan bring the pineapple juice to a boil; cook until reduced to ¾ cup.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Pour the pineapple juice mixture over the oats mixture and toss to coat. Spread over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally to toast evenly.
- Cool completely before storing.
- Store in mason jars or an airtight container.
Recipe Expert Tips
Makes 2 quart jars of granola. This Pineapple Blueberry Granola recipe has been adapted from the original DOLE Pineapple Superfood Granola recipe.