Chocolate Creamy Cookie Recipe
If you are a dark chocolate lover like I am then you know not all dark chocolate is created equally.
DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate is the creamiest and smoothest dark chocolate.
It has a delicious rich dark chocolate flavor that is smooth and creamy. There is none of that bitter taste that comes with most of dark chocolates.
With the holiday baking season fast approaching I am always on the lookout for delicious and easy to make cookie recipes.
This recipes for Chocolate Creamy Cookies is perfect for your Christmas Cookie exchange.
The recipe comes together in just a few minutes as long as your butter has been softened completely and you don't even need to dirty a mixer if you use a wooden spoon to cream the butter into the sugar.
These cookies taste great and are sure to please everyone.
Dove ShareThe Joy Chocolate Creamy Cookie RecipePrint
- 1 bag DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 6 ounce glass
- 2 non-stick cookie sheets
- Place 12 DOVE® PROMISES® Milk or Dark Chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Gradually add flour and then stir in melted chocolate until thoroughly blended.
- Roll 24 walnut-size nuggets of dough into balls. Arrange balls 2-½ inches apart on a cookie sheet. Slightly flatten dough with the bottom of a lightly floured glass. Press a DOVE® PROMISES® Milk or Dark Chocolate piece into the center of each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until set, about 10 minutes. Cool before serving.
Check out the Mars Bright Ideas site for more recipes to make your holiday celebrations special with the rich and creamy flavors of DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate AND DOVE® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Bar.
Share the Joy with Dove®. Go to BrightIdeas.com for recipes using DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate and DOVE® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Bar. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mars®. The opinions and text are all mine.